Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sinsational Shelley  (Read 991 times)

Offline jtc1950

Please take care here guys.
Complete con and rip off.
Using various names on AW but just changed to this one after my experience.
Requesting a deposit which foolishly paid.
Unable to obtain contact number.
Profile moved to a different area of the country daily.
Contacted someone who had left feedback, which is supposedly unobtainable due to a virus.
Same experience as me.

Offline jtc1950

Offline David1970

Should this not be in the South East of England section?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Should this not be in the South East of England section?

I think this is about the 4th post he's made about her, in the NE section mainly. A simple search would've warned him off her anyway.   :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103677.msg1223825#msg1223825

Offline David1970

I think this is about the 4th post he's made about her, in the NE section mainly. A simple search would've warned him off her anyway.   :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103677.msg1223825#msg1223825

You quoting me and say this is the 4th post I have made about her, mainly in the NE section.
I have never posted about this girl before in any section, I suggest you get you facts correct before you write shit here about me you dip shit.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
You quoting me and say this is the 4th post I have made about her, mainly in the NE section.
I have never posted about this girl before in any section, I suggest you get you facts correct before you write shit here about me you dip shit.

Since when did you become the OP. You suggested this thread should be in the South East section and as jtc1950 started the thread, I meant the HE had made 4 posts about her before.

Don't know what's so difficult to understand that if you haven't mentioned her on this thread I couldn't be talking about you.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Learn to read and understand threads correctly before you start with the names, thick shit or what.    :wackogirl:

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:33:51 am by daviemac »

Offline David1970

Since when did you become the OP. You suggested this thread should be in the South East section and as jtc1950 started the thread, I meant the HE had made 4 posts about her before.

Don't know what's so difficult to understand that if you haven't mentioned her on this thread I couldn't be talking about you.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Learn to read and understand threads correctly before you start with the names, thick shit or what.    :wackogirl:

[Abuse removed by admin]

Offline mh

I think the Viz character "Major Misunderstanding" has just entered the forum!
External Link/Members Only

potato

I think the Viz character "Major Misunderstanding" has just entered the forum!
External Link/Members Only
:lol:

Ignoring the side tracking argument which someone has definitely got the wrong end of the stick on and is currently digging a big hole........  The OP's point was that the AW scammer is constantly changing her location, as scammers have to do, so she could turn up in your region soon...

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
[Abuse removed by admin]

I said HE'S made 4 posts about her I did NOT say you. If you find that too difficult to understand you should take a few English lessons.

To put it another way you suggested it should be in another region and I pointed out HE had already posted in other regions.

Offline Jimmyredcab

[Abuse removed by admin]

I am not a moderator but can I suggest you read the rules ------------

- Abuse towards other members

Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse / swearing is not acceptable.