Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks and congratulations for 6 successful years  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

This hobby isn't cheap, so having a resource such as UKP where we can post our own reviews and help others to make an informed choice is invaluable.

Offline bigjohn1987

Leveve

+1 to all the positive comments.
Cheers to NIK, Admin & UKP for making punting a lot easier
 :drinks:

Persie

four words sum it up

"Game changer"
"Punter power"

Offline AgedCases

This hobby isn't cheap, so having a resource such as UKP where we can post our own reviews and help others to make an informed choice is invaluable.

Could've have put it better myself.  :hi:

Offline Tony_Red

Amen. Thanks Admin and all contributors.

Offline NIK

As I have said many times Admin has done hundreds of times more with the site than I ever could and deserves 99% of the credit. Of course the members are also vital.

The only thing that I am really proud of and would still take credit for is having the initial understanding that there was a desperate need and indeed market for an alternative site that truly put the punters first.
I was repeatedly told by the established sites that I was talking bollocks when I said I had support for starting an alternative. Basically they were burying their heads in the sand, as they have tried to do ever since.
Well I am glad I had the last laugh on those sites, some of which no longer even exist.  :sarcastic:

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Well done Nik and Admin and all contributors. The amount of money I've saved and the awesome girls I have found at great value thanks to this site cannot be counted.

In terms of the harshness towards newbies, don't know if I'm imagining things but it's become a lot milder over the years I've followed the forum:-)

Now to post some reviews instead of providing feedback on existing threads...

Long live UKP.