Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New young Punter with a few questions.  (Read 4827 times)

Offline Stoking

I had my first punt at 21..... still not 100% sure if I did it too soon or not.

However now I'm in my mid 20's and not too capable of meeting girls due to my work being night shifts. In all honesty when I actually meet girls I hardly struggle, but atm I'm not, so punting fills the gap.... plus it's a rather fun hobby.

If I got a new job I aim to get near my mates I'd prob quit overnight unless I hadn't pulled in a year or two. Basically don't start punting just because you haven't had a shag in a while. Nor would I recommend it if you're a virgin.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Nor would I recommend it if you're a virgin.
I was a virgin. The 'nice' girls I met all were trained to keep their legs closed.

My first was a lady from a London phone card in about 1961 who looked middle aged to me, and was by chance a Jewish plump aunty figure and that has been my type ever since except not found any more Jewish ladies. All suggestions welcomed.

Of course 'middle aged' looks young to me now!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
1) Most girls will say on profile or on phone if age is an issue.
2) Rounds depends on the girl, find out before hand on the phone. Most of the EEs will allow and encourage it.
Only a few British girls (White\Black\Indian) etc will.
I disagree on this. There are many EEs that have a pop once policy even in an hour just read the reviews on this site to confirm it. I've met British girls that would let me cum as much I wanted, it's not specific to nationality hust the girl's attitude.
3) Of course you will be nervous, just don't get to touch feely or try shit you haven't agreed on the first few meets.
As the girls become your regulars, feel free to explore.
I would say stick to 15 to 30 min sessions first few times.
I would say 30-1 hour. Anymore and the punter will just get his time talked away especially if he says he is nervous. In 15 minutes he probably won't cum or will be too pressured and will get even more nervous.
4) Stick to areas you know and are familiar with. Avoid bad parts of town, council estates and bait venues for punting.
Be wary of how many public civvys are roaming etc.
5) First few sessions, encourage the girls to take lead, until your a few months into punting.
Agree. With this, but don't be a pushover if he doesn't want a massage say no.

good post btw.