Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF - Couple  (Read 2285 times)

Offline nothiingtodeclare

Looking to scratch an itch by having a MMF session with a genuine couple under the age 45. Does anyone have any recommendations? Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Bristol, Wiltshire, Worcester areas ideally.

Thanks

Offline YoungStud

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This couple is really fun and open minded to whatever you want  :thumbsup:

Offline Chatte Noir

Are you looking for them to spit -roast you ? Her fisting your arse with his cock in your mouth ?

Offline nothiingtodeclare

Are you looking for them to spit -roast you ? Her fisting your arse with his cock in your mouth ?

More the spit roast route  :lol:

Offline brianthedog21

I have seen Paul and Louise in Bristol a few times. They are good fun.

I reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80384.0 when I first saw them

Offline grdude

More the spit roast route  :lol:

I was very interested in this too, but the guy wasn't as bi as I hoped for. Still thinking of giving them a try. Please let me know what you thought of them, she seems incredibly hot

Offline SamG38

I saw these guys recently

External Link/Members Only

In Taunton not that far from Bristol

Offline dpm4657

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This couple is really fun and open minded to whatever you want  :thumbsup:

Youngstud any chance of a review? Or any notes? I was thinking of booking just her (The English Rose) - she looks so fit!

Offline realpunter

I was thinking of booking just her (The English Rose) - she looks so fit!

WTF from the FAQ on profile

Do you supply condoms?    A. I do not supply condoms, this is down to yourself :) No condoms = no intercourse

Never heard this one before, Always thought WG's supplied in order to ensure they weren't tampered with!

Otherwise hot as! External Link/Members Only

Offline SamG38

This is one on my hot list however I think at £200 for one hour incall she can supply the rubbers !!!!

Offline dpm4657

Thing is I always take condoms anyway - wouldn't that be crap if you turned up for a punt and the girl say's 'oh sorry i haven't got any condoms'!

And alas.. I can't see this girl, I realised I know who she is, friend of a friend.. bugger! The hunt for super toned girls in the sw continues..

Offline SamG38

Can you give us some more details of why we need to avoid ?

intruder1978

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178862.0

I think my review should suffice!

In summary- shit hole flat, druggy vibe, very creepy looking bloke. Clearly wanted to be actively bi which I made clear I'm not.

I've punted a few MF couples.

The best was James+jasmine in London. But I got reprimanded from writing a fluffy possibly touting review, so don't take my word for it!

Hope that all helps.

Offline SamG38

Thanks for the info dosnt sound that great , however I think if you are going to punt a couple it’s best to make it clear what your boundaries are before the meet . But definitely sounds like a bit of a scummy place .