Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Emily Jaye xx suddenly off the grid?  (Read 1332 times)

Offline agent47

Have seen emily jaye a few times last Saturday she posted where she would be during the week as she always does.

So come this Monday morning went to make a booking as she was visiting a hotel in
Farnborough for 2 nights, and she is no longer active. Has anyone seen her recently and know if she was planing to stop. Just seemed a bit out of the blue  :unknown:

(Also she messaged me about leaving her feed back, just last Thursday bit odd if you where planing to quit)

a10

She does this every now and then, always has. This profile (and the two before it) would disappear for a few days when she's not working to avoid messages and phone calls. Or she's had it taken off by AW, she got in shit before for breaching their rules on what you can post in profiles.

It'll be back up when she's working again. Take it as a good sign she asked about feedback, probably means she'll be back soon.

Offline agent47

''she's had it taken off by AW, she got in shit before for breaching their rules on what you can post in profiles'' a10

Yeah that sounds about right, the first time i saw her she asked if i had seen her last profile Amiee225 she said someone stole it and then said she knows what she did wrong this time, i thought that was a bit odd.
she also had about 6 field reports show up on her profile suddenly about a week ago. Then again she is a bit  :wackogirl:

Hopefully she will be back. :thumbsup:

Offline aj12345

Has anyone out there seen or heard from this lovely lady since her profile has been gone? I'm wondering if she has a new profile.

I sure do miss her