Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The punting wasteland  (Read 2263 times)

Offline tp69

Sad state of affairs when you can't find a punt you're excited about anywhere in a radius from Farnborough to Heathrow.

Need some new cute Thai girls out here, it's dismal.

Offline Bonker

Even worse if you're bored with thai girls,  as in my case.

Offline tp69

Even worse if you're bored with thai girls,  as in my case.

I'm open to anyone that looks cute. Can't find a single girl I want to book.

There are a few in Central London but that's a pain.

Offline southcoastpunter

its a lot easier to ask where isn't a punting wasteland. Maybe London, the NE and perhaps Cardiff.

Can't find a single girl I want to book.
That was my problem about 3 years ago. Made me go onto massages instead and then onto Seeking (SA). For me, in my circumstances, Seeking has been a life saver! Had so much fun and sex from it. Spent a lot of money mind you but had a lot of fun!

Offline aronteo

its a lot easier to ask where isn't a punting wasteland. Maybe London, the NE and perhaps Cardiff.
That was my problem about 3 years ago. Made me go onto massages instead and then onto Seeking (SA). For me, in my circumstances, Seeking has been a life saver! Had so much fun and sex from it. Spent a lot of money mind you but had a lot of fun!

You are absolutely right ... the entire South East is a sorry state ... ; great to know that SA has worked out for you - I did try it for a while, but it did not work for me.

:hi:

Offline JonasG

Not many new WGs about definitely, but got a decent set of regulars this way where I can guarantee to see someone at least once a week. None really work regularly but always someone available when I want.

Offline tp69

Ended up seeing my Woking reg. Fun session as usual with some good finger banging and RO in a few positions - pretty sure the neighbours were being entertained by her screams  :D

Ended up going 3 weeks without a punt as I couldn't find anyone I was keen on. Could've put out a burning building with the explosion today.

I'm waiting for Mimi Sensual's monthly visit, going to give her another go and see if I can bring a bit of cheer out of her this time. Desperate times and all. She ticks every box other than the enthusiasm/fun one, but perhaps a bit more time with her will soften her up  :lol:

Online simon07

Unlike the midlands there are NO touring Thai, Chinese, Japanese ladies around Hatfield area. Wonder why?

Offline JoShields

It is a complete shit show. Absolutely nothing that I am prepared to throw money at. I think we should declare a state of emergency  :D

Offline Haderach

I do find it odd, the South East is an affluent area with good communication links. Never understood why I have to drive to the coast or get a train into London. I'm having a punt 2 or 3 times a year now because of the lack of options.

Offline Haderach

It is a complete shit show. Absolutely nothing that I am prepared to throw money at. I think we should declare a state of emergency  :D

Agreed, I been through all the usual suspects and what is left doesn't inspire me.

Offline tp69

I do find it odd, the South East is an affluent area with good communication links. Never understood why I have to drive to the coast or get a train into London. I'm having a punt 2 or 3 times a year now because of the lack of options.

Good point. I don't get it, but it's apparently similar for other areas.

Pity more girls don't do what Mimi does where she comes to London for a week each month and stays in a hotel, then goes home for the rest of the month. It'd surely be worth it for a lot of EE WG's. Latina's could do slightly longer trips.

Sad state of play.

Offline Joe112

Sad state of affairs when you can't find a punt you're excited about anywhere in a radius from Farnborough to Heathrow.

Need some new cute Thai girls out here, it's dismal.

Omg I was thinking this too recently!!!! Browsing nothing good out there

Offline kerchiw

Hana and JJ not do it for you? I've not tried Jessy Baby Shark yet but she is rated by some as the best Thai.

Offline tp69

Hana and JJ not do it for you? I've not tried Jessy Baby Shark yet but she is rated by some as the best Thai.

I know Jessy well, very well   :P

Hana is slightly above average, but nowhere near top drawer.

I don't find JJ attractive in her photos so have never seen her.

Online Type937GTS

JJ is much better looking in person than photos, but Hana is better imo. However Hana is now showing as moved from the area but JJ is still in Farnborough it seems

I know Jessy well, very well   :P

Hana is slightly above average, but nowhere near top drawer.

I don't find JJ attractive in her photos so have never seen her.