Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous.Grace - Hampshire (touring). Any info?  (Read 2952 times)

Offline ceridan99

I've been looking at Grace's profile as below.
External Link/Members Only

Not sure how frequently she appears in Hampshire. AW feedback seems good but we know how reliable that is. There don't seem to be any reviews here, so just asking if anyone knows anything about  her?

Offline nigel4498

Was on my hotlist and Have tried to book her twice recently.
Last week she was in Eastleigh so sent off the required details to her WhatsApp well in advance of her tour dates, ( apparently her preferred method of contact). Message was read but I never received a reply.
I do have a penchant for Polish girls but at £200 an hour I’m now not sure if she is worth that.

Offline EasyRider21

She is most definitely worth the money. I didn't write a review about her but I met her twice in April. I would say her and stunning clara are my best two punts so far this year (I punt roughly 1x a week).

Grace is a vanilla GFE provider but every element of it is delivered at a very high level of service. Photos are accurate. Very polite and warm personality, excellent kisser, superb blowjob (CIM is included) and a great shag. I honestly can't think of any negatives aside from her setting an alarm 10 minutes before the end.

I would make her one of my regulars if she were to come to central London at least 1x a month.
Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ceridan99

She is most definitely worth the money. I didn't write a review about her but I met her twice in April. I would say her and stunning clara are my best two punts so far this year (I punt roughly 1x a week).

Grace is a vanilla GFE provider but every element of it is delivered at a very high level of service. Photos are accurate. Very polite and warm personality, excellent kisser, superb blowjob (CIM is included) and a great shag. I honestly can't think of any negatives aside from her setting an alarm 10 minutes before the end.

I would make her one of my regulars if she were to come to central London at least 1x a month.

Thanks for the info. I'd already decided and made a booking with her for tomorrow, but glad that ties with my expectations. I'm looking specifically for a vanilla GFE and it sounds perfect there. I assume you get the full time and the alarm is simply to inform when to wind things down?

Offline EasyRider21

That's correct. You'll have great time, I'm pretty sure of that. Wish I had the opportunity - tell her to come to central London more often  :D

Let me know how it went for you...
Banned reason: White knighting SP he hasn't seen - sending her copies of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline icy

Saw Grace today in Southampton, she is 10/10 for looks and body, the photos on her profile are up to date and her face is way way prettier than the thumbnails on her video gallery. Expensive at 120/30min, 200/60 but I had a really good time and will write up a review when I have time.

OP, she has plenty of good AW feedback because I think she uses it to screen potential clients, although I have no feedback at all and she still saw me (after she asked for my AW username) on just a few hours notice
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 12:06:45 am by icy »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Saw Grace today in Southampton, she is 10/10 for looks and body, the photos on her profile are up to date and her face is way way prettier than the thumbnails on her video gallery. Expensive at 120/30min, 200/60 but I had a really good time and will write up a review when I have time.

OP, she has plenty of good AW feedback because I think she uses it to screen potential clients, although I have no feedback at all and she still saw me (after she asked for my AW username) on just a few hours notice

Any chance of that review? Thanks.

Offline nigel4498

Her profile today states out calls only now.
Quoting £900 for 3 hours.
Wonder if she has any takers?