Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hants dogging.  (Read 1122 times)

Offline BBWLuvva

I know this is a punting site but was just wondering if anyone knows of any dogging sites in Hampshire? Preferably around the Pompey area.

Offline DrConners

I know this is a punting site but was just wondering if anyone knows of any dogging sites in Hampshire? Preferably around the Pompey area.

Posting this on an open forum - Yeah, I'm sure lots of weirdo's are gonna volunteer information - Good luck  :thumbsdown:

:dash:   :dash:   :dash:   :dash:

Offline houseboot

Posting this on an open forum - Yeah, I'm sure lots of weirdo's are gonna volunteer information - Good luck  :thumbsdown:

:dash:   :dash:   :dash:   :dash:

Perhaps you could elaborate Dr C.

Offline Derrick101

It's an open forum FFS. That means anyone can see what anyone posts.

If you post that X, Y and Z sites are good for dogging in Hants, every boy racer south of Watford will be joining you  !    :dash:

Offline BBWLuvva

OK calm down guys, was only asking.

JamesFD

If you post that X, Y and Z sites are good for dogging in Hants, every boy racer south of Watford will be joining you  !    :dash:
Well you could always try & help out via PM.

Offline houseboot

Surely the same applies to every enquiry here.

Whether it's an Independent girl, Massage Parlour, Massage Shop, Dogging site or whatever.

Offline Derrick101

That's why internet links are posted, i.e. in the public domain, and not specific addresses of WG's, massage parlour's etc.

Offline BBWLuvva

I would never post an address or even Road of a WG or parlour. It was quite naïve of me to ask I suppose so next time will think before I start typing.  :rolleyes:

Offline DrConners

Perhaps you could elaborate Dr C.

Sorry, I thought you'd been here long enough now to know a stupid question when one is asked ? The fact that this is an open forum means any discussions about dogging locations or even vague details could potentially compromise your anonymity & IMO personal safety surely ?

Well you could always try & help out via PM.

Read the above & good luck with that.

I would never post an address or even Road of a WG or parlour. It was quite naïve of me to ask I suppose so next time will think before I start typing.

I'd start by reading the rules :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Dogging / Swinging / Webcamming / Phone Chat
Only suitable in Off-Topic section.

Like Derrick said, stick to the public domain - UKP is about reviewing WG's & massage parlours - Not touting for dogging meetings IMO.

Troutzilla

One of the quieter car parks on Portsdown Hill surely has dogging going on.  Not the one with Mick's Burger van; it's always far too busy. 

Offline BBWLuvva

Would love to see that tho, some guy banging a bird on the bonnet of his car while I tuck in to my monster burger.  :lol: