Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big punt anniversaries?  (Read 1167 times)

Tony Montana

Do you ever get nostalgic and reminisce over punting events that occurred a year ago.  If I have planned a big punt the date seems to stick in my head.

1 year ago today, I met a rather attractive Romanian called Sofia.  I'd asked her to wear something discreet as we were going to have dinner first...she turned up in a black leather minidress looking sensational so I didn't complain.  While in Zizzi she caught me checking out the waitresses arse in tight leggings and had a good laugh at me.  Every other guy in the place was gawping at the girl with me and I was looking at the waitress!

Offline AnthG

Do you ever get nostalgic and reminisce over punting events that occurred a year ago.  If I have planned a big punt the date seems to stick in my head.

I do but I honestly feel a bit creepy when I do it as I don't think you are supposed to think back at them like this. At least that is how I feel.

Pretty much all of my punts have been forgettable to be honest. But a very small selection have not and think back at them. Especially at the same time the following year from when they took place.

It annoys you thinking back as you want to see girls who are not forgettable and want to see more memorable but you always end up seeing more forgettable ones.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Tony Montana

I do but I honestly feel a bit creepy when I do it as I don't think you are supposed to think back at them like this. At least that is how I feel.

Well if the thought police arrest me Anth, I'll let you know  :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

Not reached a year yet, though I'm sure on my first anniversary (1st March) I'll have a little look back.

I did keep a transcript of the messages exchanged with the WG I chose for my first punt. If I read them again, it does bring back that incredible feeling I had when I set up the meet. The should I or shouldn't I? Writing the first message, reading the reply when she confirmed she was available. Her ringing me to confirm services just as my mother turned up  :scare: Hopping in the car and making the short drive to her house. Knocking on the door and then meeting my own 'naughty secretary'. Then leading me upstairs and her bending over, inviting me to help myself. Pushing her skirt up past her waist and tugging her knickers down. Tasting a new pussy for the first time in 22 years.......

Fucking hell! You really can't have that 'first punt' again. First timers, take note....

tcm

Offline johncee83

reading through old AW messages and it's almost a year since I had an amazing threesome with a blonde and brunette polish duo, best punt i've had. Sadly as is the way with polish birds they both fucked off somewhere else the next week before I could go back

Offline Daffodil

I might be wrong here, but the punt didn't even happen right? The "key part" anyway.

So are you actually reminiscing/celebrating taking a prossie (although a very hot one, I agree) out for a meal a year ago? Lex, you just get fluffier and fluffier   :D

Tony Montana

I might be wrong here, but the punt didn't even happen right? The "key part" anyway.

So are you actually reminiscing/celebrating taking a prossie (although a very hot one, I agree) out for a meal a year ago? Lex, you just get fluffier and fluffier   :D

Well yeah but as she paid I guess you could say she took me out.

I had the actual punt at a later date

Offline Daffodil

Getting a prossie to pay for your dinner? Now that is worth celebrating  :drinks:

Offline Tailpipe

It's a punt I will never forget that's for sure .

pleasure

Dates don't tend to stick in my head, and I easily lose track of how long ago something was. I have plenty of great memories of punts, but I'd have a hard time even putting some of them into the right order, let along saying which one was a year ago! Guess I must be getting old.

Luckily I like to keep a diary of my punts, which I dug out for the sake of this thread, and bugger me if today isn't exactly a year since my first visit to a Hush party. That was a bloody great evening, but I had no idea it was that long ago!

Offline CBPaul

Dates don't tend to stick in my head, and I easily lose track of how long ago something was. I have plenty of great memories of punts, but I'd have a hard time even putting some of them into the right order, let along saying which one was a year ago! Guess I must be getting old.

You're not the only one.

I can remember great punts from years back but couldn't put a precise year on it, let alone the date. I always have a punt the week before Christmas though, if that counts.

This got me thinking though, this year may be my 21st year of punting, or then again it may have been last year.

I think I may have a celebratory punt next week just in case :D

Offline Wilson85

I know the time and date of my first punt, which was also my first time too.

I'm a sentimental chap so I don't think I'll dwell on it too much when the anniversary approaches. I might celebrate with a punt, falls on a Tuesday so could be tricky.

I know the first LMP visit and first time I met Maggie21. Both great fun.

But I'll never forget that first time.