Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Powder for your Balls  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Hobbit

Does anyone use any powder or any sprays for your balls? You know the stuff you can get to prevent sweating or chaffing. Obviously, having a shower is always recommended but it doesn't take long for our balls to start sweating and apparently, there's so much available on the market to help prevent that but I can't decide if they actually work and what's the best.

Offline latecomer

I agree that sweating, even after washing well, can be a problem so I just use normal talcum powder.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I’ve know ex’s to use the following

Little Angels liquid talc (Asda)
Lanacane anti-chafing gel
Crop Preserver Anti-Chafing Ball Deodorant (Manscaped)

Offline Hobbit

I agree that sweating, even after washing well, can be a problem so I just use normal talcum powder.

Yes, but you can purchase specific premium powders which are designed specifically for ones testicles but are they any better than just using normal talc? For example, there is one powder called Chassis but is quite expensive, so I'm just wondering if there's any point in buying something like that or not.

Offline Hobbit

I’ve know ex’s to use the following

Little Angels liquid talc (Asda)
Lanacane anti-chafing gel
Crop Preserver Anti-Chafing Ball Deodorant (Manscaped)

Thanks. So do any of these create any bad taste? For example, I like to have my balls licked and sucked a lot and I wouldn't want to put something on which the girl doesn't like the taste of.

Offline Doc Holliday

I’ve know ex’s to use the following ..

.. Crop Preserver

Was he a farmer?  :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Thanks. So do any of these create any bad taste? For example, I like to have my balls licked and sucked a lot and I wouldn't want to put something on which the girl doesn't like the taste of.

I couldn’t comment unfortunately as I’d only lick and suck balls after shower or bath, so it would have obviously been washed away

Offline latecomer

Yes, but you can purchase specific premium powders which are designed specifically for ones testicles but are they any better than just using normal talc? For example, there is one powder called Chassis but is quite expensive, so I'm just wondering if there's any point in buying something like that or not.
I'm not familiar with any of these expensive products but, as bog standard talc does the job fine, I'd be inclined not to spend more money.

Offline nigel4498

Online scutty brown

Talc is as potentially as dangerous to the lungs as asbestos powder.
Lanacane powder is the safest bet: its more absorbant and safer, being made  from corn starch

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not used it myself but how about this range called "below the belt"

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

Regular showering and not being a fat bastard should solve the problem.  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

Wear loose fitting boxer shorts. Let em breathe. No briefs or budgie smugglers that may help. :hi:

Offline auldgreytoun

“Below the belt” male grooming have a lotion which dries to a powder which I would recommend called fresh dry balls...

Online scutty brown

Wear lace underwear, let the air get to your balls and ventilate them naturally

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I find that avoiding man made fibres in your pants and trousers is an excellent way of keeping the nads nice and cool and sweat levels are kept to a minimum. I avoid polyester and poly cotton etc.

Offline Home Alone

Wear loose fitting boxer shorts.
Let em breathe. No briefs or budgie smugglers that may help. :hi:

Yes, indeed. I call 'em my 'podging pants'!

Offline Steve2

These seem to work well and no powder in sight  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline cotton

I know sweating can be an issue but for me its mainly under the armpits ; shave armpit hair + blast of deodorant = problem solved.  Ive never associated bollocks with sweat , i mean who sweats out of there bollocks , and chaffing ? exactly how big are these bollocks  :unknown:
As a first step id just recommend shaving and blasting with aerosol deodorant , male grooming is great up to a point but dusting your balls with talc and smelling like roses  :rose: im inconvinced.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Wear loose fitting boxer shorts. Let em breathe. No briefs or budgie smugglers that may help. :hi:

Fuck that! Keep them high and tight - you get to an age where they will dangle to by your knees with an unsightly "turkey neck". Looks awful and makes your willy look short too. Truss 'em up!!

Online scutty brown

Offline spiralnotebook

I think I read an article a few weeks ago about a bloke in litigation with Johnson’s (baby powder) allegedly causing cancer. It certainly made me think twice before giving the boys a dusting.

Offline Bonker

I use 1 part cement and 2 parts plaster of Paris. Keeps the old fella standing up longer.

Offline HarryZZ

I think I read an article a few weeks ago about a bloke in litigation with Johnson’s (baby powder) allegedly causing cancer. It certainly made me think twice before giving the boys a dusting.

That was a woman wasn't it, a few years ago, and it was just one woman, if we compare that to smoking for example it's pretty negligible.

I also super from Betty Swollocks, any combination of trousers and boxers don't help that, we're all different I guess, I just use talc but I might try some of the other stuff.

Offline Hobbit

I use 1 part cement and 2 parts plaster of Paris. Keeps the old fella standing up longer.

And where do you carry the cement mixer? :D

Online scutty brown

And where do you carry the cement mixer? :D

Probably mixes it by hand with a pointing trowel - no need for anything bigger

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Does anyone use any powder or any sprays for your balls? You know the stuff you can get to prevent sweating or chaffing. Obviously, having a shower is always recommended but it doesn't take long for our balls to start sweating and apparently, there's so much available on the market to help prevent that but I can't decide if they actually work and what's the best.

an ad just popped up on my Facebook feed and thought of you! Goggle Below the Belt Grooming for men product is called Fresh and Dry balls, how inventive  :thumbsup:

Offline cotton

an ad just popped up on my Facebook feed and thought of you! Goggle Below the Belt Grooming for men product is called Fresh and Dry balls, how inventive  :thumbsup:
Glad to see Facebooks targeted advertising is working a treat , something youd like to tell us  :sarcastic:

Offline Hobbit

Thanks. I will have a look.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Glad to see Facebooks targeted advertising is working a treat , something youd like to tell us  :sarcastic:

oh god I realise what you mean now lol no I can honestly say I don’t have nor ever have had a pair of bollocks :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

FFS  be careful when shopping, don't mix it up with Spry Crisp & Dry