Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty British Beckie - Putney - B&S warning  (Read 489 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6368984) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline az81legend

External Link/Members Only

Booked for an hour meet a few months ago May 1st  at 8.30pm in a hotel near Putney Bridge.  £160 for the hour.

Contacted via email and then a phone call and a couple of texts  , I found out later that the person dealing with the comms and bookings wasn't the same girl as she didn't seem aware of any of the things I had discussed beforehand.

Turned up at a chain hotel near Putney bridge and then had to wait 15 mins over the agreed time outside before getting the room number.  Walked past reception no issues and into the lift and found the room,  The girl was friendly who answered and very talkative but clearly wasn't the girl in the pics,

Her profile pics have now changed since May but when I checked over the pics again later that day the photos displayed in the private gallery and on the main profile home page were quite obviously not of the same person and then the girl I actually met was neither the girl in the AW profile pics or of the different used in the AW private gallery

I should have just walked but for some reason I didn't,  The girl seemed in a rush and looking at another feedback for her on here on the same day it seems whoever dealt with her bookings had double booked her as there is a review for a meet that was booked at the same time as mine. I had clearly asked for an hour and had put in a booking request through AW for an hour which had been confirmed so I found it a bit strange when she kept asking if it was a 30 or 60 min meet.

I took a shower and she moaned about how her visitors would all be having to share the one hotel towel provided which i thought was a bit lazy seeing as she could have easily brought extra towels with her or asked for extra towels from reception

She started off with a massage but chatted all through it non stop,

A gf experience was advertised with kissing but neither of these were on offer ( apparently kissing has been off menu since covid yet it was still on display as service offered) just a pump and dump really and i found it hard to get comfortable as she seemed keen to rush and get me out of there asap.   When she was giving OWO she i touched her hair briefly but she didn't seem to like this, said she hadn't washed it.

We then had one round of missionary where i actually came pretty fast but it was more from the awkwardness of the meeting and not feeling fully relaxed in the company.  She cleaned me up and that was it she just continued to chat as she had done all through the meet but there was no offer of a 2nd round and she again seemed keen to get me out of there ( because she was double booked)

I think i was only in there around 30-40 mins max with a shower too so even with waiting 15 mins outside i didn't get a full hour or the services advertised, she wasn't the same girl in the pics and everything was rushed. she was texting on her phone a fair bit too which was probably to do with the other booking made during same time as mine.

The girl was friendly enough though and incredibly chatty throughout just not really my type and the double booking was probably nothing to do with her but the fault of the person managing the comms.
it was just a lesson for me to walk next time if my gut feeling tells me to walk i should immediately. as first she wasn't my type , then kissing wasn't offered despite being advertised and the fact It was rushed and a second round wasn't even offered despite having time although by that time I was just keen to leave to be honest and just get out of there.

I think naively I assumed because she was British the profile was a bit more trustworthy then some of the other providers also available on the same day in a similar price range and with similar AW reviews.  I should have checked on here first.