Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Byanca Bya 69 - Aldgate (TIMEWASTER, B&S, Walked)  (Read 2340 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844023) (14 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Parking

I booked to see Byanca Bya 69
External Link/Members Only

I was made to wait 10 mins but it was still acceptable. The front door was somewhat exposed to the marketplace but no one really cares.

Georgous Anna 69
came to open the door for me and I knew this isn't going to end well. I followed her into the flat. On the way up the stairs she was complementing me, sweet talk isn't going to give you extra points I'm afraid...

Once in the room I said I am here to see Byanca and she responded with the textbook excuse 'oh she's on an outcall'....and then proceeded go out to check if she's almost done. Out she goes and in comes ugly Sensual-Adrianna69

No way I was going to compromise. I asked to leave and she showed me to the front door. Never got to see Byanca at all.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 06:35:09 pm by Parking »

Offline Diggler fights back!

More like Byanca Bye Bye off hotlist. Wouldn’t even contemplate a trek down there to be fucked around by these turds. What a shame, great looking girl but not worth the effort. Thanks for the review, I encourage others who have been fucked about to post a review too.

Offline Parking

Classic B&S, I'll never be back there again.

Anna was actually really flirty and welcoming, probably would have been a good session but I refuse to be a mug :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

Classic B&S, I'll never be back there again.

Anna was actually really flirty and welcoming, probably would have been a good session but I refuse to be a mug :thumbsdown:

Eye of the 🐅👊👊👊👊🥊🥊🥊🥊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

I've not seen Adriana myself (to complete the hat-trick) but if the pics are indicative I can't see how "ugly"?

Offline bedhedred

I've not seen Adriana myself (to complete the hat-trick) but if the pics are indicative I can't see how "ugly"?

Yes. I p&d-ed her a year ago. Didn't bother to review at the time. On that day, Adriana was a b&s for another younger Rom with an enormous rack.

She didn't have a service worth talking about, when I met her, but I found her attractive in a lovely jubbly way.

Hidden Image/Members Only

When I met Adriana, I thought it would be this girl.

Thanks buddy, you were the one that made me try to book her in the first place with your review,  so maybe I won't.  I hate a bad punt that makes you feel worse than before, hasn't happened to me for many years as I'm normally a cautious booker.

But there's just something about those tits...

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 01:40:47 am by bedhedred »

Offline sparkus

I can see how you'd be disappointed, but not that much...

Offline Parking

@bedhedred those photos you attached of Adrianna are a bit out dated. The newly added ones to her gallery are more accurate. She now has a rounder face and puffer cheeks.

@sparkus I drove an hour to get there and received the B&S treatment. I was pissed that my time was wasted but I'm glad I walked away with my money intact.
Let's just say I didn't find Adrianna or Anna attractive, I have never considered seeing them period.

Offline sparkus

@bedhedred those photos you attached of Adrianna are a bit out dated. The newly added ones to her gallery are more accurate. She now has a rounder face and puffer cheeks.

@sparkus I drove an hour to get there and received the B&S treatment. I was pissed that my time was wasted but I'm glad I walked away with my money intact.
Let's just say I didn't find Adrianna or Anna attractive, I have never considered seeing them period.

Each time I've tried to get my hands on Adrianna's chebs she's not been there but I definitely found Anna attractive and glad I stayed. 

That said, having looked in the gallery now the chebs don't seem all that really.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 07:56:02 am by sparkus »

Offline zxc

I booked to see Byanca Bya 69

I was made to wait 10 mins but it was still acceptable. The front door was somewhat exposed to the marketplace but no one really cares.

Georgous Anna 69
came to open the door for me and I knew this isn't going to end well. I followed her into the flat. On the way up the stairs she was complementing me, sweet talk isn't going to give you extra points I'm afraid...

Once in the room I said I am here to see Byanca and she responded with the textbook excuse 'oh she's on an outcall'....and then proceeded go out to check if she's almost done. Out she goes and in comes ugly Sensual-Adrianna69

No way I was going to compromise. I asked to leave and she showed me to the front door. Never got to see Byanca at all.

Pretty much what happened to me. She says she is available to anyone calling. If she is available when you arrive she will take you. If she is not, then she will try to endorse you her flatmates. A very dishonest behavior.

Offline bedhedred

This thread reminds me!

In July I was near a house where I knew Byanca worked, I decided to text her and of course she was available. Then I cruised nearby and fuck me but she walked past me oblivious on the other side of the road and headed to a shop. Well I pretty much knew I wouldn't be getting her answering the door so I abandoned the whole thing and headed elsewhere.

Last winter, I was switched to that bitch MaryLove and I only clocked my mistake when I had parted with the cash. She looks a bit like Byanca and I had only met Byanca once.

After a crap punt with Mary Love, I had words with Byanca who had gotten rid of her client by then. After that, I made certain in the texts that it was really her and the next 5 times I always got her after that.

Offline Parking

I think Byanca gets most of the bookings and they just accept them all. If you're lucky you get to meet her, if not they will chance the punter with the switch. I wasn't taking any bullshit...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 07:39:51 am by Parking »

Offline bedhedred

I think Byanca gets most of the bookings and they just accept them all. If you're lucky you get to meet her, if not they will chance the punter with the switch. I wasn't taking any bullshit...

That sounds about right.

Online magnetico

Punted her and had my worst punt of my "career" .
Disgusting attitude.

Don't book this skank.

Offline thecat250

sorry to hear that, what happened?
Aside the tardiness and potential B&S, I was considering punting her soon

Offline tantraman

Disgusting attitude.

Don't book this skank.

Woah, that's damning, coming from you, sir! :scare:

I wait to read more about it, as Byanca now drops down my HL.

Offline ollielon

Disgusting attitude.

Don't book this skank.

won't go that far .. but yes my experience was mediocre as well

Offline bedhedred

My rematch session with B Dayana
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286853.msg2995521#msg2995521

Was more exciting than my last ever visit to Byanca, even though she gave owo and some fk.

The reason for the comparison is that they have a similar look and feel when you're on the bed with them and Byanca crossed my mind during the punt with Dayana.

Offline Royd30

Sorry to ask the obvious, is this the same girl as Byanca or is it just me
Very similar check tattoo on front etc
Any thoughts
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 01:01:55 pm by Royd30 »

Offline bedhedred

Sorry to ask the obvious, is this the same girl as Byanca or is it just me
Very similar check tattoo on front etc
Any thoughts

2 different girls.

Offline Royd30

My visit with Byanca was passable
She was in control and stayed within her boundaries, no discretion, but I enjoyed her, would not revisit purely down to her being very mechanical and being a clock watcher maybe short changing punters on time.
I generally always pay for an hour but am happy to leave when service finished so I don’t feel short changed when we call time after 50 minutes or so
If she upped her service a little I would consider returning, but no guarantee so no return.

Offline king tarzan

A very delicious Romanian Mango :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Royd30

Which one KT Byanca or Dayana...or both...regards
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 02:21:03 pm by Royd30 »

Offline king tarzan

Which one KT Byanca or Dayana...or both...regards

Byanca... many on here have paranoia of bad services towards Romanians.. but there are very good beautiful Romanian service providers out there, like this lady.. so fucken sexxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy....yummy....

Offline Royd30

Guess on your recommendation I’ll give her a second go....BTW does she do anal...and does she charge any extras....

Offline king tarzan

Guess on your recommendation I’ll give her a second go....BTW does she do anal...and does she charge any extras....

No idea to be honest.. i just went for the GFE yummy menu... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online magnetico

sorry to hear that, what happened?

I'll review later but she didn't want to get more than 4 minutes of fucking in a 30 min booking, after that it's handjob only and eyes rolling non-stop.

I couldn't even come with such a disgusting and caricatural romanian attitude.

I'm glad for King Tarzan's successful punt but I think she's just very different now.

Wish I had my time wasted like Parking, at least he didn't spend anything
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 02:55:32 pm by magnetico »

Offline Parking

I'll review later but she didn't want to get more than 4 minutes of fucking in a 30 min booking, after that it's handjob only and eyes rolling non-stop.

I couldn't even come with such a disgusting and caricatural romanian attitude.

I'm glad for King Tarzan's successful punt but I think she's just very different now.

Wish I had my time wasted like Parking, at least he didn't spend anything

It was a blessing in disguise for me I guess... In fact I haven't had my money wasted like that in a long long while... Better luck next time! :thumbsup: