Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Byanca Bya - edgware road - short and sweet  (Read 1921 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844023) (14 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline rakbimbim11

External Link/Members Only

I met this wg recently in her basement flat. Started with a shower then she went for 5 minutes to clean up the bathroom after me. Girl was smily and in good spirits, singing at moments.

Looks: exactly like the pics. She's more petite than you would expect. Very smooth skin and lovely ass

Action: started by kissing her ass while she was jiggling it. Then some kissing and me fondling her body. Skin feels like silk. She then proceeded to give me a covered bj, but my penis was having none of it, so she removed the condom and gave me owo. Good technique and plenty of spit. Good noises as well. That together with the earlier imaged of her ass just got me over the line, and i came quickly (too quick). She seemed a bit surprised, and promised to start with sex next time. After that we just exchanged pleasantries, cleaned myself up and off i went.

Overall it was fun, but her sexy body got me too excited. The 30 minutes booking was 15 minutes of action, 5 minutes of shower, and 3 minutes waiting for her to come back. I don't feel massively short changed though as it could have been longer if i could manage

Offline PLeisure

Two reviews of the same WG just 10 days apart?  :unknown:

Offline rakbimbim11

Two reviews of the same WG just 10 days apart?  :unknown:

Looks like it. Is there a cooling off period to respect ?
Both overall positives, with pluses and minuses. I could have added the second as a comment in my first review

Offline Cooldick

Is she is in DFK nobody mention yet because dfk is very important for me to put any girl on hot list

Offline king tarzan

Is she is in DFK nobody mention yet because dfk is very important for me to put any girl on hot list

Not whirlwind tongue wrestling.. but soft sensual tongue kissing 😋😋😋👅👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rakbimbim11

She is but it's not my thing, so i didn't reciprocate

Offline Stickitin

Nice tight crispy bod on her....

Offline Fully Sated

...Is there a cooling off period to respect ?
Both overall positives, with pluses and minuses. I could have added the second as a comment in my first review

Rakbimbim 11, There is no cooling off period required and no limit to the number of negative or positive reviews that a member can submit on one particular service provider. As long as certain criteria is fulfilled. The forum rules have changed over the years.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

However, for full disclosure and complete transparency you might have mentioned the fact that you had recently posted a review about her, or provided a link to the previous encounter;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283892.0

Looks: exactly like the pics. She's more petite than you would expect. Very smooth skin and lovely ass

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 02:44:45 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline PLeisure

Looks like it. Is there a cooling off period to respect ?
:hi: - forum mods have suggested that is appropriate