Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Karole Bayswater  (Read 2207 times)

4 review(s) for Busty Karole (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Dangermouse1982

been out of the game for a while until i saw a review from Germany (thank you) on Karole.
she is now based in bayswater.

comms.
she did answer the phone but her english is bad so she sent me a text.
200 quid all in for hour including anal.

flat.
pretty decent flat. clean and moden and shower is good. didnt see or hear anyone else

looks
with heels i say about 5ft 8. massive fake tits tiny waist and a huge ass. nice legs too. pretty face. i reckon early 30 of age. saw the tattoo just above her bum. also has a fanny piercing too.

so paid 200 quid for 1 plus anal.
started with a shower and got back to the room. music playing. Karole was standing next to the bed when she drops her silky robe off. i had to take a second to see how sexy her figure is. massive boob with the smallest of waists and then a huge rear.
Proper brazilian figure
started with gentle kisses then on to the bed with Karole on top so i sucked the hell out of her tits. then i got her on all 4s and rimmed the hell out of her ass. clean and tasteless. what an ass. licking her pussy is when i noticed the piercing. continued to eat both holes for a while. then got karole to turn around for some owo. pretty decent. slow and deep. i slowing stuck my finger in her ass. nice and gentle. this then led to 69 and face sitting. on the condom. started 1st me on top and then her on top. moved on to anal doggy. this was the best view. took my time with long slow thrusts. she got in to the mood and started pushing back. that is when i clamped her huge hips and went for it. popped in bag.
she cleaned me up.
quick chat. she actually lives in barcalona but does work in singapore alot
had 10 mins so left

would i go again? 100% if you like latinas.
maybe 30 min anal rather than 1 hour

External Link/Members Only
 https://www.adultwork.com/Busty+Karole

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review,

Is CIM on offer and any idea what the 1/2 hr rate is ?

Dangermouse1982

i didnt ask if CIM is on offer.
i think 30 min is 100 quid

Offline Germany

Nice, thanks for sharing and glad you enjoyed. Feeling horny reading your review... :thumbsup:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

OP is DFK and rimming available?

Offline Germany

OP is DFK and rimming available?

Yes, both available. Rimming to give not sure if receive.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review.

£200/hr is very expensive :scare:

but £ 100 for 30 mins then this is more reasonable  ;)

Out of interest does her physique look disproportionate in an 'odd' way, if you know what I mean?

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online last_days_of_logan

Cheers for the review.

£200/hr is very expensive :scare:

but £ 100 for 30 mins then this is more reasonable  ;)

Out of interest does her physique look disproportionate in an 'odd' way, if you know what I mean?

the 200 includes anal though

Online last_days_of_logan

Yes, both available. Rimming to give not sure if receive.

who is the giver and who is the receiver?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

who is the giver and who is the receiver?

Germany rimmed her so reckon she is the receiver.