Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_vixen Canning Town  (Read 759 times)

2 review(s) for Curvy Vicky xx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

SpartanJoe1

I am a long term member but very infrequent punter hence this being my first review.

I was on the prowl last Saturday in east London, but didn’t want to spend a lot of money. I came across Busty_vixens ad and it seemed to hit the spot. I called and was asked to wait 30 mins because her neighbours where outside! I’m not from the area and rarely repeat a punt, so went for a coffee and waited.

I called again and was given directions to an older housing estate near city airport/Tate and Lyle. Lots of parking at the weekend tho I think it’s permits weekdays. The venue is a small terraced house which had vixen and one other girl. We went upstairs, paid the fee and she got her kit off. The face is a bit tougher than in the pics, prob a size 16-18 body with big heavy tits. She have decent owo, which is all I was after. She didn’t mind me fingering her but didn’t allow anal play. I didn’t try fk etc.

All in all not bad, she looks better in her pics, and was very disengaged during the whole thing. But I blew my load for 50 quid for 30 mins which is all I was after really.

External Link/Members Only