Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteEvaXX - Stratford  (Read 3217 times)

3 review(s) for KinkyKyliexx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JackJones

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this hunny as a fix up punt after seeing Asia-Mixed-Teen (see separate review).

Comms: she didn't answer her phone when I called but sent a text saying she would call later so I figured she was with another punter, which she later confirmed. Personally, I think I'm going to stop hotel meets as the impression I have of them is that  it's hard not to feel like you're getting a conveyor belt experience. Anyways, she was available a few minutes later - hotel not too far from Stratford Station and not too far from where I saw Mixed Asia Teen. Because of my conveyor belt suspicions I asked her to have a shower beforehand and she said she would.

She met me at the door in lingerie- she is as per her pics. I liked the look of her, and as per previous reviews and her username, she's very petite. Communication once inside the room was all good - natural, light chat, some joking about and laughter. Paperwork out of the way, I got on to the bed and she stripped and snuggled up to me for some light caressing and kissing. She has a nice sized pair of tits - I have no idea re: sizes - one nipple is pierced. Pussy shaved clean. I'm not confident she actually had the shower she said she was going to have but there was nothing off-putting. She asked me if I wanted oral and I said I did, and she went on to give me some short, light OWO but nothing to write home about. I was reeling from the lack of reverse oral from Mixed-Asia-Teen so I went down on PetiteEvaXX. She was very receptive to that and some light fingering, arching her back and turning her head whilst moaning softly with her mouth open wide, which was a huge turn on.

On with the dom. She'd previously made a comment re: size issues which we managed to get over but she took me in perfectly. No lube. I was in there deep, which sated my disappointment at not being able to go deep into Mixed-Asia-Teen. Started off in mish. Then onto doggy, where size issues were a bit a problem, then onto prone where she took me nicely as well until I went for a home run.

It wasn't a pounding session but I had a good time and can't complain.
Would I return - probably - but she wouldn't be on top of my list due to the fact that I feel she wouldn't be up for a proper dicking down from me, but that's down to my particular circs and I think she'd be up for anything for the right person (as she clearly has been for previous reviewers). Nice girl and nice time. Def a positive.

Off with lingerie and