Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlowJob-Claire Quitting  (Read 1957 times)

Bray4

It says on BlowJob-Claire aw account she is quitting in 2 weeks. Anyone wanting one last go better hurry up.

Offline PussyLover789

It says on BlowJob-Claire aw account she is quitting in 2 weeks. Anyone wanting one last go better hurry up.
No thanx, i'll defo give that one a miss  :vomit:

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you think she's that good how come you ain't reviewed her MrB ??

Bray4

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bray4

Just noticed it said she was quitting. She got a lot of reviews on aw and on here. Thought people might have wanted to know. If you don’t then fuck off and leave me alone.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just noticed it said she was quitting. She got a lot of reviews on aw and on here.

AWank cannot be trusted and she's got alot of SHITE reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only

I'll admit she gives an outstanding blow job but her incall is a fucking dump.

Don't think she'll be missed.

Thought people might have wanted to know. If you don’t then fuck off and leave me alone.

So you thought you'd highlight that yet again she's retiring in the expectation that no-one would call you out for TOUTING ??

Bray4

You seem to know quite a lot about her is she your ex or something?

Offline mrfishyfoo

You seem to know quite a lot about her is she your ex or something?

Nope.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You her pimp or something as you seemed quite intent on touting her till you got called out.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Bray4

Offline mrfishyfoo

No but I am your mums!  :music:

FFS another school kid.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Now FUCK OFF back to where you came from you TROLL CUNT.  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS another school kid.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Now FUCK OFF back to where you came from you TROLL CUNT.  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

Seems like The Boss  :hi: :hi: is on the ball big time as the troll cunt is now banned.

Offline PussyLover789

:drinks: :D :lol:

Offline wristjob

I wonder who will be missed most, Bray4 or BlowJobClaire? Probably about equal I would guess.

Tony67

Saw her many years ago. Flat in Liversege I think reminded me of Gollem I think

Offline PussyLover789

Saw her many years ago. Flat in Liversege I think reminded me of Gollem I think
You think?? so your not sure?? have you actually seen anyone?? you dont seem to have any review in the two years you have been here   :dash:

Tony67

Yes I’m quite sure. I’ve no reviews because I’m in a relationship and have not seen anyone for a number of years. Yet I still have an interest in the scene. I will review if I go back.
Yet this site remains more argumentative than supportive

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes I’m quite sure. I’ve no reviews because I’m in a relationship and have not seen anyone for a number of years. Yet I still have an interest in the scene. I will review if I go back.
Yet this site remains more argumentative than supportive

REALLY !!!  :dash: :dash:

If you don't like it here you know what to do.  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:04:35 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Tony67

Ha just what I was saying lol

Tony67

Such I childish use of imogies

Offline mrfishyfoo

Such I childish use of imogies

"Says" the hypocritical twat that was complaining, in post 19, about how the site is run.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline PussyLover789

Yes I’m quite sure. I’ve no reviews because I’m in a relationship
   :sarcastic: I bet theres 100s of guys on here who are in relationships, so why should it stop you writing a review?? its not as if your girlfriend is going to find out is she?? what a stupid excuse  :dash:

Tony67

Jeez keyboard warriors you hard guys lol

Offline mrfishyfoo

Jeez keyboard warriors you hard guys lol

REALLY !!!!  :lol: :lol:

You troll the thread in the expectation of a response and when you get called out for your trolling you don't like it.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So here's something else for you to moan about. FUCK OFF BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE MrTROLL as you've already "told" us that you've got fuck all of value to contribute.  :hi: :hi:

That hard enough for you ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Hope you liked the use of emojis as well. Was it childish enough for you MrTroll ??  :music: :music:

Tony67

Thanks good grief angry man x

Offline PussyLover789

Hope you liked the use of emojis as well. Was it childish enough for you MrTroll ??  :music: :music:
Dont waste your time with him fishy, i believe the schools go back in about two weeks, so he will have to do his home work  :lol: :D

Tony67

Yes get my o level results tomorrow quite optimistic

Offline nigel4498

Yes get my o level results tomorrow quite optimistic

There’s no o levels anymore.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Tony67

Hmm you hard guys amuse  me. Just being ironic wheres the fun and the amusement gone. It’s like a pissing tree?im unsture many chaps on here would get very high on that one

Offline john.punter

Hmm you hard guys amuse  me. Just being ironic wheres the fun and the amusement gone. It’s like a pissing tree?im unsture many chaps on here would get very high on that one

How did you do on your English O level results this week Tony?

Probably got a grade E due to your spelling and punctuation . . . .

Just being ironic.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:52:34 am by john.punter »

Offline Neptune

Blow job fucking Claire.
Saw her many moons ago, was only lass that's made me Cum by sucking alone. Took her a full hour though, she was well exhausted.
The place stunk of damp and she didn't like me licking her Puss.
I won't  return.