Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juliett Party Girl Edinburgh  (Read 1715 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5992831) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5942738) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Has 2 videos here External Link/Members Only

30 @ £100

Caught this one recently on the big road off o the walk that's named after a very famous and shit fast food chain.

Setup via text was straight forward.  I had a reply stating services and price.  Owo, kissing and sex included...

Nice flat and pretty girl.  Same as the videos. Speaks a wee bit of English. First thing she said was to repeat the text list, minus the owo.

Went ahead as she looked worth porking and I couldn't be fucked arguing.

Butt lift candidate but what an arse.  Think the tits were fake but were also great. She wasn't keen on them being kissed though.   Kissing consisted of 3 pecks on the lips and oral was covered.  Refused ro.

Tried to get me off fast (which may've worked via owo).  Technique gradually got better, but nothing great. She hopped on top and didn't have much technique, despite having a nice, tight, pussy.

Ended up just pumping her bent over and watching those big cheeks clap. She can take a good length.

May've scrapped a neutral at a lower price, with a wee bit more effort.  She was friendly enough but ain't doing enough for this to be anything other than a negative. Perhaps worth a pump and dump with owo included but there're better options around. 

Can't find an aw profile.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 02:17:54 pm by Matrix »

Offline Matrix

Offline Matrix

Don't know how I missed the aw link.

Would've saved me the trouble if I'd noticed her other negatives.  :dash:

Offline WillD83

Had a very similar encounter with a stunning girl in Glasgow. Very similar look too. Unlucky bud, onto the next one.