Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathalye GFE - Baker Street  (Read 2909 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307625) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Perseus02

Link: External Link/Members Only

First review (but I've been lurking for a while and I have a few WGs to review)
Nationality: Brazilian
Price: 130£/30min (+ 40£ for OWO)
Seen: end of October

Comms: via WhatsApp. Handles her own comms. Initially she didn't reply for a day, then Comms were absolutely perfect (talked about services offered, decided on a suitable time, etc.)

Location: gave me the address beforehand and the flat number and instructions once I was there. Nice flat close to Baker Street underground station. Clean and tidy.

Girl: I personally think she's very beautiful (obviously others might think differently). Photos are accurate (but she had shorter hair when I saw her). She's big (Not at all fat! Just big... difficult to explain). Amazing huge boobs (natural) and arse. She speaks excellent English with a Brazilian accent. Has good chat also. She says she's 22, might be true (if not, not too far from 22 anyway).

Review
Opened hiding behind the door wearing underwear and a silk robe, then was wery sweet and welcomed me to her room. I washed my hands in her en suite bathroom (she didn't ask me to shower), sorted the paperwork and went straight to bed.
Very good OWO, passionate DFK, allowed finger play. She seemed very clean, no odours or anything. We had discussed RO/69 (she was happy to) but didn't do it (no particular reason, it just didn't happen, I was "going with the flow"). Condom on. Sex in various positions (mish, CG, doggy) to enjoy her wonderful body from all sides. Stayed a bit longer and continued kissing and fondling her until the time finished. We chatted about Brazil, COVID, her tattoos, her mother (:D), she was very friendly and a pleasure to talk to.

Overall: Very positive, will go back. I'm not very demanding and I don't ask much from WGs, however I've had some bad experiences (I will review) so this was definitely a good one. I only stayed 30min because I always do when it's the first time I see a girl, but will stay longer next time because I think it's worth it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Calexor10

I saw her a few months back. 

I think she looks a bit better in the photos than in reality but I agree she’s attractive enough and easy going / friendly.

She’s curvy without being fat and has great breasts. Personally tattoos put me off but that’s most girls these days.

I didn’t think I’d repeat given the options in London though.

Online tergil

Can you confirm you pay 170 for 30 minutes?

Offline Fully Sated

First review (but I've been lurking for a while and I have a few WGs to review)

Perseus02, Thank you for posting your first review, look forward to reading the others.

Offline Perseus02

Can you confirm you pay 170 for 30 minutes?
Yeah but I don't like 1h bookings if I don't know the girl, so I suppose it's my choice. OWO is the only extra (maybe strap-on if that is something you like) and her price for 1h bookings is 180, which is better value for money probably (but again, I specifically chose 30min).

Edit: I've just realised I've misspelled her name (should be Nathalye), I don't know if a moderator can edit it? Just so people can find her if they search for "Nathalye".
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:08:15 pm by Perseus02 »