Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's happening at Lode Lane?  (Read 1224 times)

Offline inbruges

Looks like new girls working every day - could be trial days but difficult to know who's good since Laura won't explicitly comment. I went in yesterday and the girl wasn't too happy you see me as my temperature read 37.5. I was promptly handed my money back and sent packing. Didn't really mind tbh as its her prerogative. However I was offered an appointment later that afternoon with another new girl but it was too late for me to go back. All their names seem to begin with L - difficult to keep track tbh.

Offline shed

I can only assume that Ruby and Nichole don't want to risk coming back yet. They must have somehow been furloughed, otherwise would be struggling with money. Laura has always had stability of staff, which she has been very lucky. Now must be a new situation for Laura in finding girls who are a mix of either students not willing to do he, or the more experienced who are restricted to just being allowed to offer he and minimising their earnings.

Offline bonham

I can only assume that Ruby and Nichole don't want to risk coming back yet. They must have somehow been furloughed, otherwise would be struggling with money. Laura has always had stability of staff, which she has been very lucky. Now must be a new situation for Laura in finding girls who are a mix of either students not willing to do he, or the more experienced who are restricted to just being allowed to offer he and minimising their earnings.
I text today was told new girl Linda age 30+  she is very friendly and nice massage she seid and working tomorrow aswell but 30 + probably means close to 40 I've seen one where she seid 30 + just after back from lockdown  think I gave a positive but not the girls I'm used to going there .I pay £50 because her girls usually the best I can get a basic girl at any other shop without paying top rates  I asked about ruby if she had been furloughed she seid no she still doing her other job elsewhere till she thinks it's safe to come back
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 09:01:41 pm by bonham »

Online mr.bluesky

You have hit the nail on the head there shed  :thumbsup: