Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotchocXXX Blow&Go - Lewisham  (Read 954 times)

24 review(s) for hotchocxxx (23 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline jimmyjackjones

External Link/Members Only

Date 1.5.2024
Venue- Lewisham( semi Detached, bedroom on Ground floor house 10mins walk from Bellingham Station.

Booking- 15 mins OW/CIM

HotChoc was on HL for a few months . Noticed she was in London for a few day

HotChocxxx

Originally from Birmingham strong accent very friendly and appears to love her job, in her words nothing better than Sucking Cock🙂

Meet- All done  via Whatapps,

House fit for purpose, shared with another WG did’nt see but hear chatting in Kitchen.

HotChocxxx, as Describe, toned slightly thicker than photo, which is good.

Handed over money and got down to action. Laying down in bed. She applied some Coconut balm then got to work. She is verry chatty and made feel instantly comfortable.

What happens next, was 20 min of  slow sensual sucking, paying attention to all areas, ball licking and  Deepthroat, she paced herself well,going slow then fast. Best bj had in a while. All mouth, minimal use of hands. Continue until I came in her mouth she swallowed it all without and hesitation.

Clean up had a good chat about life, Area, business etc. Not something I usually do normally after a punt , once the deed is done I want to leave venue asap.Made my excuses and left, she talking as I was getting dressed and about to leave.

Solid punt, service delivered.