Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cant read reviews or send messages  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Bikerman

Im sure i asked  ages ago..
What criteria do you have to meet to send messages or read  other punters reviews?
I cant gind any info on what is needed.. i only punt couple times a year but answer and start posts
Proper answers please.. this is a genuine enquiry
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

No one can give you an answer because no one knows.

It's not something that is published here.

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 09:17:09 pm by houseboot »

Offline lewisjones23

it isnt an issue for people who contribute to the forum in a positive way  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Blind cunts with no fingers may struggle.  :crazy: :scare:   :timeout:

Offline Nickp

Do you have a link? She sounds ideal.

Offline Bertiebeenthere

What criteria do you have to meet to send messages or read  other punters reviews?
I cant gind any info on what is needed.. i only punt couple times a year but answer and start posts

Another Bikermanism

:dash:

Offline sparkus

Another Bikermanism

:dash:

As soon as I saw the post I was "Don't click on it..."

Offline Blackpool Rock

As soon as I saw the post I was "Don't click on it..."
Yeah but it's like a strange hypnotic fascination and you just get drawn in, then like a moth to a flame you end up posting so get caught up in the thread forever, just like me  :scare:

Back to the original question though and BM has surely been on here long enough and read enough posts on the same subject to know that the criteria is never disclosed and also sometimes changes as the owners try to get the balance right  :unknown:

Online alabama1

So why are you asking it again  :unknown:

Offline p4ds

I have the same issue. Guess it’s based on contribution though I haven’t punted since 2020 ( mostly COVID paranoia & I’m extremely picky )   lol 🤷🏾‍♂️ but I try to help with research. Kinda sucks but I get it tbh

Offline Dave82

I was wondering that myself. I'll celebrate once I'm unlocked. Might be a while though