Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punters who are deaf?  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I found a lady I fancy and noticed this in her interview which may be of interest to some punters. It might be quite rare to find a lady who has this skill. Either she herself has a hearing problem or maybe it was a member of her family:

What is your Primary Language?   English

What is your Secondary Language? British Sign language

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Link please, if possible.

HP, what's BB in sign language?

Sorry, couldn't resist that one??
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 04:26:22 pm by CoolTiger »

I found a lady I fancy and noticed this in her interview which may be of interest to some punters. It might be quite rare to find a lady who has this skill. Either she herself has a hearing problem or maybe it was a member of her family:

What is your Primary Language?   English

oops
link
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Interesting,  I recall Dani saying she has a real problem with a punter once,  which may have been worsened by problems with communication.

Offline Daffodil

I often wish I was deaf given some of the bullshit I have to otherwise hear.

I also wonder if you'd hear anything interesting if you pretended to be deaf  :music:

cockneybstrd

Hidden Image/Members Only

If she slapped you around the head with those tits she could break your ear drum

So I guess knowing sign language is important for her   
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 04:34:44 pm by cockneybstrd »

James999

she probably learnt it so she can order more food without having to stop chewing / eating  :vomit:

Offline londonmaxxy

Does she use do urethral 'sounding' ?   :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Interesting,  I recall Dani saying she has a real problem with a punter once,  which may have been worsened by problems with communication.

Yes he was deaf but as was from Jamaica he did not know BSL which ended up with him getting very angry ad then violent as he couldn't control his anger. 

If you are deaf and cannot lip read or sign in BSL then communication is a real problem and they cant even hear or understand when you tell them no and take it personally rather than you being able to explain that it is not personal it is just a service you don't offer to anyone.

I know we like to have fun on this forum but for once please note this information in case a deaf punter turns up,
cheers
HP

Rochdull lad

Just caught up with this thread and was a bit surprised that he whose most common post seems to be "Link please" didn't think to provide a link with the OP.

"Sauce for the goose?", as they used to ask when he and I were nippers?

Just caught up with this thread and was a bit surprised that he whose most common post seems to be "Link please" didn't think to provide a link with the OP.

"Sauce for the goose?", as they used to ask when he and I were nippers?

I am not infallible and was so taken up with the issue that I overlooked this elementary information, human weakness. Sorry my friend.