Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price increase after booking  (Read 571 times)

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

If you had booked a punt with a WG and then notice that the price has increased would you just pay it, it’s £20 by the way, or would you argue for the price you booked it at?

Offline Jonestown

You should pay the price as was when you booked it, assuming it's a relatively short lead time, ie not weeks ahead.

Offline stevedave

I'd confirm with the lass that you're paying the price as it was at the time of booking, not the updated price.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'd confirm with the lass that you're paying the price as it was at the time of booking, not the updated price.

Yep!

Offline David1970

Agreed price of £60HH with SP on the phone, got there handed over the paperwork. She then said I have given the wrong amount, I checked it and said is £60 as agreed. She informed me she wanted £70, I said no way and began to walk. She then said ok £60, I kept walking. I recon that she would have given a shit service if I stayed, out of spite.
If the put the price up walk.

Offline king tarzan

Booked a punt with Diva at £200.. the ladies price went up to £250 next day.. i called agency and yes they honoured £200.. lady had no problem too..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Ok thanks folks, will let you know what happens.

Most helpful.

Offline Straightsix

I wouldn't argue. She either does it for the agreed price or i move on to somebody else.
Quite often if a SP messes me about ill send them a link with the SP I went to afterwards. Im a wanker like that.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cunning Punt

If you had booked a punt with a WG and then notice that the price has increased would you just pay it, it’s £20 by the way, or would you argue for the price you booked it at?

Firstly, well done for spotting because it's easy not to then check and one could be faced with an awkward situation. Some guys would just wing it, go there and argue their case but that does rather risk a standoff and a bad start to the punt or wasting your time.

To avoid that, my advice would be contact her in advance and clarify you assume you will pay the price you booked at. If she refuses, then you have a choice to make: do you think she is worth the extra £20 and still want to go ahead on principle. Up to you.

I booked one WG in the morning when her profile said £90hh then when I got there she asked for £95, saying she'd just changed it, without really backing down. As it wasn't much and I had the fiver I paid, plus she was hot and I wanted a shag, I just paid it. Fortunately it was a good punt.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 08:36:05 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline king tarzan

Firstly, well done for spotting because it's easy not to then check and one could be faced with an awkward situation. Some guys would just wing it, go there and argue their case but that does rather risk a standoff and a bad start to the punt or wasting your time.

To avoid that, my advice would be contact her in advance and clarify you assume you will pay the price you booked at. If she refuses, then you have a choice to make: do you think she is worth the extra £20 and still want to go ahead on principle. Up to you.

I booked one WG in the morning when her profile said £90hh then when I got there she asked for £95, saying she'd just changed it, without really backing down. As it wasn't much and I had the fiver I paid, plus she was hot and I wanted a shag, I just paid it. Fortunately it was a good punt.
It's the he principal of professionalism
Simpletto
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Buttons

Even if you’ve agreed a price before hand, always drop it into conversation before handing over the cash. Something casual like “Let’s get the money out of the way so we can relax. It’s £xxx for the hour isn’t it?”. Then let her reply before you give her the cash. That way if she says the rate has gone up, you don’t have to get into arguments about getting your money back.

Always easier when the case is still in your pocket to just walk out if you don’t want to pay the extra or the girl doesn’t honour the originally agreed price. As others have said arguing or negotiating can lead to shit service.

Same approach if you’ve agreed an extra service or something a bit unusual. Anal, watersports, taking pictures etc. Confirm before you pay, but do it politely and in a relaxed conversational manner.

Offline Cunning Punt

Even if you’ve agreed a price before hand, always drop it into conversation before handing over the cash. Something casual like “Let’s get the money out of the way so we can relax. It’s £xxx for the hour isn’t it?”. Then let her reply before you give her the cash. That way if she says the rate has gone up, you don’t have to get into arguments about getting your money back.

Always easier when the case is still in your pocket to just walk out if you don’t want to pay the extra or the girl doesn’t honour the originally agreed price. As others have said arguing or negotiating can lead to shit service.

Same approach if you’ve agreed an extra service or something a bit unusual. Anal, watersports, taking pictures etc. Confirm before you pay, but do it politely and in a relaxed conversational manner.

Trouble with leaving it till the day is then that runs the risk of it getting awkward if she refuses.

The choice really is as I outlined: either he wings it and runs the risk of leaving with a full sack and having wasted his time, or he can bring it up with her in advance of travelling and sort it out one way or another.

Offline Adoniron

Agreed price of £60HH with SP on the phone, got there handed over the paperwork. She then said I have given the wrong amount, I checked it and said is £60 as agreed. She informed me she wanted £70, I said no way and began to walk. She then said ok £60, I kept walking. I recon that she would have given a shit service if I stayed, out of spite.
If the put the price up walk.

It has never happened to me but if it did I hope I'd do what you did.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

It’s never happened before and I generally confirm everything before I set off as I would have done with this one. I have pointed out the increase and I await her response. It’s an hour away so I ain’t having it if it’s gone up. Waited months and months for this one as well.

Offline Stevelondon

It’s happened to me a couple of times over the years. Thankfully quite some time ago and on both occasions I walked after being told the price had gone up.
As has been said earlier.
I just felt the service would be crap because I hadn’t agreed to pay the extra.
As far as punting goes I think we should all go with gut feelings.

Offline hungrypunt

I just felt the service would be crap because I hadn’t agreed to pay the extra.

this

and the fact Id be so pissed off I wouldnt wanna stay anyway