Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: no access to your punting phone  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi guys,

Normally I pre plan my punts like an sas invasion, however I do get the occasional opportunity for a punt when I haven't got my punting phone on me, do any of you guys have this issue and if so how do you get round it??

DannyJames

I secrete mine up my arse so it's always on hand  :hi:

Offline ted 61

Im single so I just use my normal phone, but I've seen phones that take two sims

mikexxlong

You could go to a brothel/parlour
No phoning required as you don’t need to pre book etc

MilesPrower

I keep mine in the Tyre well in the car.. along with my little blue pals ;)

Online webpunter

You could go to a brothel/parlour
No phoning required as you don’t need to pre book etc
Indeed.  The only way i can think of being able to communicate with an AW burd is to put her no. on mobile.  Then if she's on WA / Viber you can call for free.  Assuming 3G / 4G coverage.  Then delete contact afterwards / call list.  Although not bomb proof.  Better to work out how to have punting mobile in the 1st place

Offline Jimmyredcab

Im single so I just use my normal phone.

Same here, never owned a punting phone and never will ----- of course I understand why a married man would use one.

Offline pewpewpew

You can get apps that hide calls and mesages to and from certain numbers. I used to use it before I aquired a punting phone but as ever the girl then has your real number and if she calls or texts from a different number a few weeks later that will come through as normal

Offline claretandblue

A mate of mine is using an app called "whatslock" which gives him access to his naughty phone via his regular one,could be an option

Online webpunter

A mate of mine is using an app called "whatslock" which gives him access to his naughty phone via his regular one,could be an option
I bet ya that at some point this will go pear shaped.  Plus you have to hide the app itself

Offline claretandblue

I bet ya that at some point this will go pear shaped.  Plus you have to hide the app itself
Its hidden in "extras" on his phone and is then password protected,unlikely to be found unless your Mrs is searching, even then just say you downloaded it ages ago,never used it and have forgotten the password!

LL

I have on occasion used my personal phone but withheld my number. You'd be surprised how many of them answer, despite what they have written on their profiles about ignoring calls from withheld numbers :hi:

Offline BanksRobin

I always think it is high risk to use your personal mobile regardless of whether you are single or married. The reason is that it could be used to compromise your identity.

Lets say some prossie saves your number (so she knows she has seen you before in case you call again) and then maybe she is a bit bored and starts googling your number, or putting it in facebook to search or whatever. This can easily lead to you and maybe you don't give a shit but I wouldn't want my identity compromised. Just seems an unnecessary risk to me.