Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori Chan, Leeds  (Read 1486 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Online Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms/location:
Booking (£70 for 30mins) by text then call on arrival.
Midori-chan aka Kayley didn't give a full postcode but directed me to a landmark near where she lives but if you don't know the area at all and are looking it up on the internet, you will see it's in the LS9 postcode not LS2 as she says. There is potential confusion because the organisation has another place in LS2, which isn't the one you want.

Once there, she will stay on the phone and direct you to her accommodation. She works from a nice flat with ensuite room.
The flat is 10-15mins walk from the centre of Leeds. If you're driving, there is a public car park near her flat (£1/hr).

Looks:
Kayley was recently slated - rightly - for not having pictures on her profile that accurately reflect her large size. In fairness, she has since rectified that and you get a reasonable idea of her body and looks.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is a red head, average looking facially and a size 18. Unsurprisingly, therefore, she has saggy tits and a large belly. Appearance-wise, it doesn't help that as well as a few folds she also has an unsightly untamed and straggly bush (dark, not ginger) on her belly, so not really trimmed as she states in the profile. However, there is no hair on the pussy itself, which, for the information of keen oral-givers is rather deep-lying and not so easy to access.

Personality:
Kayley is very friendly, easy to get along with and eager to please throughout, plus was okay with me being slightly late.

Services:
Kayley's kissing was very disappointing. It involved a few flicks with the tip and while she had an open mouth, she kept her own tongue retracted and stationary, so not really FK in my opinion.

She was very responsive to oral and appeared to cum fairly quickly, which many larger lasses do, though I couldn't say for definite whether this was fake or not (I didn't get round to fingering or asking if it was available).

Kayley gave reasonable OWO and was fairly active in cowgirl.

Summary:
Kayley wouldn't have normally been my first choice but I was travelling through the area, was looking for a short-notice punt and she was available.
Due to the updated pictures and recent comments on here, I knew roughly what to expect but many of the larger ladies I've seen have been taller than Kayley, so probably 'carried' their weight better.
Unfortunately, I didn't really find her attractive. Even leaving that aside, I would still rate this experience as neutral; the lack of proper FK was symptomatic of an understated, fairly average service.

Conclusion:
One really for serious BBW lovers only.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 11:46:15 pm by Cunning Punt »

vw

Thanks for the review CP

Do you mean LS2 and LS9 or has she moved to Liverpool ?   :unknown:

Online Cunning Punt

Good spot - definitely Leeds. Changed.

vw

Good spot - definitely Leeds. Changed.

Good to hear the pictures and reality are the same after her getting stick anyway, shame it wasn't a positive for you.