Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-chan - Manchester Tour  (Read 729 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

This girl is usually based in Leeds but came to Manchester on tour recently, as TCM has noted as well, I hope I was before him! Anyway I noticed a pic of a cute redhead in the pictures that appear at the bottom on this site. Usually I don't click on them even if they are good looking (although I have now started doing it a lot more) but in this instance she tickled my fancy. I am a member of UKE although I don't post because I find it to be a bit much. Indeed when I first signed up I pretended to be an SP as I thought the forum was so fluffy it could only possibly be one made for and run by SPs! I was aware there were a few fluffy punters but I thought they would only have access to a very limited part of the forums. I have of course subsequently learned that it's run by Admin and it's not always as fluffy as it appears, nonetheless it's not really my cup of tea but I probably will start posting when I get bored and start working less. Anyway, Midori-chan has a fairly prolific post count on there (posting seemingly reasonable stuff although I only had a quick glance) and I'm aware she's on here too. On the basis of here photos and her numerous glowing reviews on here I decided to make a booking.

For the avoidance of doubt, she was unaware that I'm on here and generally that's the way I like to keep it although realistically it's not that important. I do however think it could raise into question the integrity of the review if that was't the case although it's usually more for appearances than anything else.

Price: £70 for 30 mins

Looks: She has no body photos in her public gallery on AW and at the time she didn't on UKE either. She has since uploaded one on UKE but frankly a photo lying down doesn't count. Still, the pictures she does have up are accurate. She also makes her size very clear on her profile making multiple references to her being a BBW and she also states she's a size 16-18. Her vital stats say 16. IMO she's probably on the larger side of a 16 but she's not 18. This isn't usually the type I go for but it's not a major issue and I have no complaints (except for a lack of body photos) since she's very up-front about it. With her extra belly though comes extra titties and these are nice titties, 36F seems about right. Titties. Decent arse but not amazing. Facially, she's pretty and has lovely red hair. Overall, I booked her on the strength of her photos and I wasn't disappointed.

Service: Pretty much straight into kissing which quickly progressed into passionate DFK. Followed swiftly by some good OWO. In CG she puts in good effort and the sight of those titties bouncing up and down didn't get tiresome. In missionary there was plenty more DFK and she took a good pounding. She also maintained an excellent level of eye contact which enhanced the proceedings. I always a find it a shame that many girls don't match this (although I wouldn't want to look at my ugly mug either but I'm also not being paid).

Overall, I went for a vanilla GFE (my usual tipple) and expected it be delivered with enthusiasm and that's exactly what I got.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:59:07 pm by NigelF »

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review nige  :hi:

She's in my roley poley porky podge list.... when the mood takes me, I enjoy tackling a big lass
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:57:13 pm by cueball »

vw

Good review nigelf very useful !   :hi:

Glad you had a good one !

Offline smiths

Link: External Link/Members Only

This girl is usually based in Leeds but came to Manchester on tour recently, as TCM has noted as well, I hope I was before him! Anyway I noticed a pic of a cute redhead in the pictures that appear at the bottom on this site. Usually I don't click on them even if they are good looking (although I have now started doing it a lot more) but in this instance she tickled my fancy. I am a member of UKE although I don't post because I find it to be a bit much. Indeed when I first signed up I pretended to be an SP as I thought the forum was so fluffy it could only possibly be one made for and run by SPs! I was aware there were a few fluffy punters but I thought they would only have access to a very limited part of the forums. I have of course subsequently learned that it's run by Admin and it's not always as fluffy as it appears, nonetheless it's not really my cup of tea but I probably will start posting when I get bored and start working less. Anyway, Midori-chan has a fairly prolific post count on there (posting seemingly reasonable stuff although I only had a quick glance) and I'm aware she's on here too. On the basis of here photos and her numerous glowing reviews on here I decided to make a booking.

For the avoidance of doubt, she was unaware that I'm on here and generally that's the way I like to keep it although realistically it's not that important. I do however think it could raise into question the integrity of the review if that was't the case although it's usually more for appearances than anything else.

Price: £70 for 30 mins

Looks: She has no body photos in her public gallery on AW and at the time she didn't on UKE either. She has since uploaded one on UKE but frankly a photo lying down doesn't count. Still, the pictures she does have up are accurate. She also makes her size very clear on her profile making multiple references to her being a BBW and she also states she's a size 16-18. Her vital stats say 16. IMO she's probably on the larger side of a 16 but she's not 18. This isn't usually the type I go for but it's not a major issue and I have no complaints (except for a lack of body photos) since she's very up-front about it. With her extra belly though comes extra titties and these are nice titties, 36F seems about right. Titties. Decent arse but not amazing. Facially, she's pretty and has lovely red hair. Overall, I booked her on the strength of her photos and I wasn't disappointed.

Service: Pretty much straight into kissing which quickly progressed into passionate DFK. Followed swiftly by some good OWO. In CG she puts in good effort and the sight of those titties bouncing up and down didn't get tiresome. In missionary there was plenty more DFK and she took a good pounding. She also maintained an excellent level of eye contact which enhanced the proceedings. I always a find it a shame that many girls don't match this (although I wouldn't want to look at my ugly mug either but I'm also not being paid).

Overall, I went for a vanilla GFE (my usual tipple) and expected it be delivered with enthusiasm and that's exactly what I got.

One of the reasons for UKE is its where fluffy punters can flirt and arselick rather than polluting UKP doing so, but its not compulsory which is why I post on their. Its also why punters who are a step on from a fluffy, white knight fan boys will get challenged on here by those of us that care about UKP, they have an alternative so fuck off over their is my advice to them.

As to this punt glad to hear it was a good one, this WG has a good review record on UKP.

Offline NigelF

One of the reasons for UKE is its where fluffy punters can flirt and arselick rather than polluting UKP doing so, but its not compulsory which is why I post on their. Its also why punters who are a step on from a fluffy, white knight fan boys will get challenged on here by those of us that care about UKP, they have an alternative so fuck off over their is my advice to them.

As to this punt glad to hear it was a good one, this WG has a good review record on UKP.

Yes, I think creating UKE was a stroke of genius by Admin and it's great that this site benefits from it's existence too. I agree whole-hearted with you about the fluffies.

After looking at UKE a bit more it does concern me a little at how "close" some reviewers on here seem to get to the WG's and assorted fluffies and white knights. I do understand though that just because someone is fluffy doesn't mean everything they say is shite. I also understand that for many guys interacting with the WGs is just a bit of fun and harmless flirting. It seems a bit of a waste of time in my book but each to their own and I haven't actually seen anything that could put anywhere near serious doubt into the credibility of a review, nonetheless it certainly seems possible.