Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-Chan - Leeds  (Read 1125 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scott1601

Still catching up on reviews, this meet took place at the end of January in a Leeds city centre hotel

I had been chatting with Kayley on UKE for a while and our diaries finally synced so i book during her Jan Incall dates. Rang Kayley in advance as requested as this is part of her screening process, something i have no problem with. Was given the hotel name in advance of the date and text for the room number after parking. The hotel Kayley uses has discreet access to the lifts and is central located so a perfect choice.

The photo's Kayley puts up dont do her justice, her face & eyes are some of the prettiest i have seen. Got the paperwork of the way and started with some sensual kissing GFE style. The plan was for a kinky GFE type booking with some Face fucking and some of her Spanking lessons. Things were going as i usaually like my bookings to go, sensual GFE and we had moved to the bed and were getting more passionate.

Kayley then showed me a really good position for facefucking which i enjoyed - Kayley was layed on the bed and i was knelt over her thrusting while she was teasing herself with her wand - no need to grab her head in this position. WE were going to try with her head over the bed but then something unexpected happened.

Around 15mins into the booking the hotel threw a spanner into the works - the fire alarm went off  :scare: Cue both of us rushing to get dressed, grab valuables and make our way down from the 12 floor. The hotel made things worse as when we got to the 6th floor, the alarm stopped and a member of staff said it was safe to go back to our rooms. We had only just got back to the 12th when the alarm went again so we had to got back down. We got to the 4th when the alarm stopped and we were told it was safe again.

We used the lift to go back to the 12th as we were both shattered and tried to get back into things. If didn't take long before Kayley was demonstrating her awesome blowjob technique, as well as a few tricks she picked from from Amelia on a recent visit to the NE.

My turn to give her pleasure, using toungue and fingers to brings her to orgasm, before putting the protection on and Kayley climbing on top. She then asked if i had tried a position (can't remember the name) and i had't so we decided to give it a go - I guess it was a cross between spooning and doggy, fucking her from behind while looking into those eyes and occasionally kissing.

I was getting close so we stopped for me to finish in her mouth and she swallow every drop - my kinda girl  :P

We got cleaned up & dressed while Kayley constantly apologised for the fire alarm to which i repeatable answered there was nothing she could do. I lost count how many times Kayley apologised but i didn't lose any time and enjoyed every minute with her.

I certainly be returning as soon as our diaries allow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

She sounds a grand podge does this lass  :D in the list she goes..... lucky girl  :D

Offline anonyorks

Great review. If she had permanent in call availability I would've paid a visit by now