Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-Chan - Leeds Outcall  (Read 1522 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheSpankman

So, looking for an experienced sub to get me started on exploring sub/dom roles, I came across Midori- Chan's (Kayley's) profile on AW - External Link/Members Only

Very good comms through adultwork and then via text and phone to confirm services offered.  I was primarily interested in setting up the meet as an 'interview' to understand a payg sub/dom arrangement and it would also serve as a decent role play scenario!

Kayley was very chatty and open on text and phone so we agreed the fee, time and location. Kayley predominantly offers outcalls which does restrict her availability, although it suited me just fine! I understand that she will be looking to do more incalls in the near future (she is also a prolific poster on UKE).

So, onto the meeting.

Kayley arrived at the hotel room as agreed and on time.  She was wearing a dress and heels, and we instantly started laughing together.  Kayley describes herself as a BBW which is very accurate - she's a size 16 with very big tits, and also a very pretty face!

Money sorted, we sat down to talk about what I was looking for and her experience of being on the receiving end.  She's very talkative but also submissively sexy!  Not long until lots of dfk and her dress came off.  Classy underwear which showed off her body and a great arse for spanking.

So started spanking with her stood up over the side of a desk, and she clearly enjoys it!  The heat coming off her arse from the spanking was easily matched be the heat coming off her pussy, and a finger slipped inside her lips confirmed how wet she was.

Then underwear off and onto the bed on all fours accompanied by more spanking and lots of positive groaning. I then turned her onto her back and went down on her soaking pussy. Lots of encouragement from Kayley and she stroked my cock as I licked her trimmed pussy.

I wanted to finish off in her mouth, so knelt by her side as she alternated taking my balls and cock in her mouth and fingering her pussy. She did say she had an oral fixation and was true to her word as she got wetter and wetter! OWO was not an issue for her, and she was also happy to swallow my cum.

Wound up with another great chat and some great ideas for next time.

All in all, a great first meeting with an experienced yet innocent sub!

Tallboy2

Fantastic mate
I have to see this girl soon

Offline stevedave

Fantastic mate
I have to see this girl soon

When she does incalls she seems to be booked up quite quickly - I'd suggest if you want to see her and have a rough idea when, to message her on AW sooner rather than later.

Took me probably the best part of a month to get a date and time nailed down with her (as much my fault as hers, to be fair).