Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone have an updat on Hannah  (Read 933 times)

Gigiddy

Evening Gents, looking for a punt this week, thinking of teying Hannah, has anyone got a recent update?
Seems awfully good value, is she in Cardiff or the port?
External Link/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

The link you posted G is Hannah from the Hungarian bollock busters over the bay. For info great service with DFK OWO gf experience, great tits and better in the flesh. She hasnt logged in for a while though.

You may have meant
And if so snap as Im thinking of gunning her asap.

Sepiroth

The link you posted G is Hannah from the Hungarian bollock busters over the bay. For info great service with DFK OWO gf experience, great tits and better in the flesh. She hasnt logged in for a while though.

You may have meant
And if so snap as Im thinking of gunning her asap.

saw her years ago.. my first girl. really friendly.

Gigiddy

Sorry Hugh didn't see she hadn't been online  :dash:
 Have a penchant for a blonde looks like Amy will be getting a visit !

fenderstrat31

If it is this hannah - External Link/Members Only
 She was one of my first punts a few years ago.
Still my best ever punt :rolleyes:  A very pretty young lady, fantastic body, amazing owo, and the sex was amazing, also really easy to talk to and no rush whatsoever, had a hard on for days after just thinking about her.
Come to think of it, I must be stupid cos I havn't been back since  :dash:
Will have to put that right soon i think

np500

Is she working , had a thread a while ago about her , she kept disappearing and would come back for a bit then off again. She has been checking her profile but does anyone know if she is back. Hope so as have had her on h l since I first found aw 10 months ago and she has hardly been available at all in that time.

np500

And I did e-mail her a few months ago but she did't Evan read it so deleted after about 2 months

fenderstrat31

She does tend to come on and off AW sporadically. I have just messaged her, so will update when/if she replies

Offline HughJardon

Sorry Hugh didn't see she hadn't been online  :dash:
 Have a penchant for a blonde looks like Amy will be getting a visit !

If Hannah is in town I recommend visiting her @ the HNDF, but Sexy Amy is a great substitute and again the service level is consistent