Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lili / Shishi - Swansea  (Read 814 times)

Offline SALIBA

Ok I'm going to do (to save posting twice) A sort of joint review on ShiShi's new place of two separate bookings

The first time I went there was to see Lili.
I messaged Shishi and asked who was there... and she replied. Told me Lili was there.
Got the details for the address which is over the bridge from her old place. if you're familiar with who or where she used to work. Nice apartment. Easy enough to find. Fairly discreet. Although not they're not the best really nore ever have been at staggering bookings as both times I went there, there was also other clients. In fact I even caught a lift up with another punter the second time  :lol:
The price now is £70 for 30 minutes

Anyway, the Punt with Lili wasn't the best. In fact it was terrible. She was very unenthusiastic, got the impression she didn't like me touching her. I think she had ok English, and seemed to understand it
started off with a fondle of her. Her body was ok. Nothing special. Then onto the bed and well I get the impression she was side eyeing me a bit.
eventually on with the hood and she gets on top. All of a sudden she seems quite enthusiastic to get the job done. But after about maybe 1 minute of this she says "No, you fuck me" like she just didn't see it as her job to be the one doing the work.
So I'm thinking ok fair enough. I get on top. don't rush things too much. after a little bit of missionary I tell her to flip over and do Doggy, where I sort of fill the bag.
She kept asking if I'd finished, to which I said yes, asked if she'd give me a hand job (There was still time left).
So on my back I go, and she's kneeling beside me and reluctantly gets to work. To be fair to her this might have been the best bit. Her HJ technique is actually surprisingly good. So yes after finishing again It was time to get up n depart.
For this SP in particular she would get a negative.  Overall either she's had a long day or a bad day or whatever. I get the impression that some of these Asian places perhaps the girls are over worked and taken on too many bookings in a day. With that being said this punt wasn't particularly late. 
Anyway that's Lili for anyone who may or may not be interested.

A few days later I return to see Shishi, Who has always given me good service.
And again she did give good service. My only problem with Shishi now is, Physically i don't find her body attractive anymore. She has let her self go a little. I mean we all have to go older at some point, So it's understandable.
Had a little shower with her to begin with and then into the bedroom. Similar routine as always really in bed. (Well for when I see her anyway) Bit of groping, covered oral. one or 2 positions, then HJ to finish.
Overall I would give her service and the apartment a positive. (Which is why I've left it a positive up above near the title)
So yeah, would I return? I don't think I will, the guests can be too hit and miss, and I do find it hard to punt now if I'm not physically attracted to the SP in question.
But that's just personal preference on my part. As previously said her service is good, and the next girl who's there could be good.

For anyone wondering which ad this might be for her on Viva it's the number ending in 947 or possibly 685 for whatsapp

« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 11:52:22 pm by SALIBA »

Offline scutty brown

1) Have you got links for these two girls?
2) If I've understood you correctly, you saw two different girls at different times at the same place? If so, this should have been two reviews: one for each girl.

Offline SALIBA

1) Have you got links for these two girls?
2) If I've understood you correctly, you saw two different girls at different times at the same place? If so, this should have been two reviews: one for each girl.

Yes but the visiting girl doesn't have a profile, It's all linked through Shishi. so there's no link to correspond to her. All you need to know is if you ask ShiShi who's available and she says Lili, then there's a probable chance it'll be the one I saw

If she had, had her own profile I would've written a review directly for her.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 04:42:02 pm by SALIBA »

Offline scutty brown

That's irrelevant, you could still have done them as two separate events.
By linking them as you have, you've described one of the punts as "terrible" but given it a positive rating

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Only one SP per review is allowed, establishments can't be reviewed and a link to who it is is required.