Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea-Brazilians on Vivastreet  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Punting_Mad

Swansea VS seems to have been swamped by ladies of the night from South America.. at least 20 maybe more.. daft question but how easy is it for these ladies to get a visa to come stay in the UK and dare I say work..? They seem to have taken over from the East Europeans..

Offline Spuddy

Tourist visa.. 90 day cycle in and out, on the independent side of it.. pay some guy 300 a week to do AW and viva adverts, who links them up with another girl/s to share accommodation costs with points them in the direction of accom.

A question I've already asked a few girls.

Offline Punting_Mad

Offline Thecook

There’s lot of Brazilians in Swansea but I haven’t met one, not really sure of the service they provide.

Offline Tataboy

There is a few in llanelli,text 2 this morning they are based in apartments in beach area not quite Copa Cabana
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 02:12:57 pm by Tataboy »

Offline BamBam

Any advets true
Or all fake images.
Been led to believe avoid the brazilianz ??

Offline Spuddy

Any advets true
Or all fake images.

I've never had an issue in 10-15 Brazilian girls, (actually 1 girl had fake face photos and the face hidden photos were real.. similar face but an upgrade in real life).. but they usually spot on..

they love the extras and if you don't confirm in advance, but no difference to anybody else. But the service is usually 'good' at its worst.

Offline scutty brown

Swansea VS seems to have been swamped by ladies of the night from South America.. at least 20 maybe more.. daft question but how easy is it for these ladies to get a visa to come stay in the UK and dare I say work..? They seem to have taken over from the East Europeans..

No visa required to enter as a tourist.
Once here they overstay. Same applies to most South American countries

Offline PMAC123

Any advets true
Or all fake images.

By who?

I've only seen them in Cardiff, don't know any in Swansea so can't comment on specific girls. But as a whole, Brazilians have always been the best I've seen

Offline BamBam

So im getting tempted to try some.

I seen seriosly hot blomde in cardiff earlier in the year and that was a cracking experience

Offline Punting_Mad

And now they move on... 20 adverts disappeared overnight and a few are now showing "last days in Swansea"... they must have a large bus or something to move this lot..🙄🙄
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 07:23:53 am by Punting_Mad »

Offline scutty brown

And now they move on... 20 adverts disappeared overnight and a few are now showing "last days in Swansea"... they must have a large bus or something to move this lot..🙄🙄

most likely three or four girls each with multiple profiles