Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Druspa Gloucester and The Water Lily Stroud  (Read 3789 times)

Offline Collingwood

I've noticed that these two have had reviews in the past but nothing recent.  I was wondering if it is at their request or is it just that no one has been to them recently ?  I got the impression from past discussion that TWL doesn't want reviews but don't t know about Druspa. Both still working as far as I can tell.

Offline Collingwood

Sorry , should have put the URLs  in myself. Just forgot. It's an age thing !

Offline Ghghghghgh

I’ve never explicitly spoken to WL about the site but she definitely won’t see herself as a SW (whether or not that’s right is up for grabs).
I think there was an unspoken agreement not to spoil things for others by adding reviews here.

Offline Collingwood

Thanks for that confirms what I had sensed 
about WL

Offline Synapse53

Does Druspa offer HE or strictly legit?

Offline Collingwood

Ok don't know as I haven't seen her. There are old review on here that suggests she offers a lot more but inothing recent. T he acts whycI asked if anyone has seen her recently and also if she doesn't want to be reviewed on here. I'm thinking I might TOFTT but don't want to ask her about this site or post an unwelcome review

Offline Ghghghghgh

You could always just post back on here to say she’s active and that we should have faith and go see her (or not) but don’t leave an actual review.

Offline houseboot

Ok don't know as I haven't seen her. There are old review on here that suggests she offers a lot more but inothing recent. T he acts whycI asked if anyone has seen her recently and also if she doesn't want to be reviewed on here. I'm thinking I might TOFTT but don't want to ask her about this site or post an unwelcome review

"don't want to ask her about this site"

NEVER ask ANY service provider about this site or any other ... it'll only end in tears or drama.

NEVER discuss this site or any other.

Offline Collingwood

Yes fully understood. That's what I meant and intended by " don't want to"

Offline Collingwood

I just thought it odd that in view of the previous but now old review, and her very encouraging website and FB presence she's had so little exposure on here.  Increasingly thinking I should TOFTT or have others already .....?

Offline Outlander64

I have seen WL in the past, she was great best tantric massage I have had by far

Offline Markc

I have seen WL in the past, she was great best tantric massage I have had by far

Did your tantric massage include a handjob finish?

Offline Gentlesensual1000

There seems to be a death of tantric massage providers!

Besides the two mentioned above does anyone have any experience of any other providers in Gloucestershire, Devon or Cornwall?.

A tantric massage is just soooo good