Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking at breaking my punting cherry!  (Read 841 times)

Offline Daveboy

Hi all, as you can see I’am new to this and looking at breaking my punting cherry!! Looking for the best recommendations for the Somerset area. Thanks Dave 

Offline Happyjose

Hi all, as you can see I’am new to this and looking at breaking my punting cherry!! Looking for the best recommendations for the Somerset area. Thanks Dave

Read the puntingwiki

Link at bottom of page

Offline sigmund

Read the puntingwiki

Link at bottom of page
Either that of pick the cheapest Romanian you can find be thoroughly disappointed, swear off punting for life and save a fortune!!   :P

Just pick a well reviewed prossie from the list in the wiki and the chances are you'll be fine.

Offline Goatboy-1969

Either that of pick the cheapest Romanian you can find be thoroughly disappointed, swear off punting for life and save a fortune!!   :P

My 1st was a Romanian skank who offered 'full GFE'.  True... it was the sex you get from your GF when you pissed her off when you went out for your birthday but she felt obliged to give you your birthday shag when you got back.

Didn't stop me  :thumbsup:

Offline wayoutnow

It depends on what your after but if you want a nice relaxing time you will struggle to find better than
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Crackpot11

If you are looking for a good Milf to break you in try one of these - both late 40s, tanned, enthusiastic and offer good unrushed service, one bbw:
External Link/Members Only

This one v slim External Link/Members Only

Offline lewis666

Whatever you are looking for at the time will be found with a little searching on here and other places, its all on personal preference and that's why the net is so wide when you look first time, when I first took the plunge I had been out the country for months and all I wanted was a lady with a nice ass and a big pair of tits to play with and to be honest I couldn't even tell you what she looked like but i remember those tits perfectly.

Have a search and maybe give us some details of what you are looking for and the members will be along to help you out