Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sending a pic ???  (Read 949 times)

Offline Somersetgeezer

A new girl has started working in my area so decided to book her, comms were great but then she asked for a face pic??? is this normal procedure?? i declined n now she has cancelled, was wondering how many guys would send a pic she has one review for car meet and says she's very new to scene but i was concerned she could out me ? your thoughts guys

godric

Offline Somersetgeezer

i aired on the side of caution to be honest she happily sent one of herself in black dress head missing and went on about she would lose her day job if was rumbled doing this, but she has face pics in private gallery. so really not sure i'm wondering if she's just new and inexperienced ??

Offline SWfunGuy

If she really is afraid of losing her day job she probably wants to be sure she's not meeting someone she knows. Looks like she only offers outcalls so it's a bit of reassurance for her as well. Obviously young and inexperienced.

I've been asked for a pic once before by an 18 year old who was coming to my place. Didn't bother me cos I'm single and not playing behind anyone's back, but if your circumstances are different then you'll have to weigh up the risk!

Offline Somersetgeezer

she recently "moved from bristol " to be live in carer and "doesn't know anyone around here ??? really don't know as she's my type

Offline SWfunGuy

It's a plausible scenario. Being a live-in carer is probably intense work and not well paid. I could imagine she needs some release. If she's moonlighting on her doorstep then she'd definitely not want to be found out.

Despite the limited profile and pics, she sounds really hot to me. Would certainly be making a booking if I was up that way!

Offline Roth

Tasty profile pics :rose: but her wish to be discreet doesn't seem to tie in with her enjoys list of car meets and swinging. :unknown:

Offline Somersetgeezer

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

You could send her an Emoji Roth :(

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Send her a pic of someone else.

Maybe call yourself "Jim" and send a pic of Keith Vaz.