Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo advice  (Read 991 times)

Offline GoodIdea

With my birthday coming up I thought I'd treat myself to a duo.  Never having done one before any tips you lot can offer?

Offline buccdriver

I would want to have seen both girls before and also make sure the two girls get on with each other. I once had an indifferent session by not doing this....... :(

Offline lewis666

I've not indulged but having seen the reviews before you could try EnglishRebecca121 as she has listed on here before about duo partners and there are reviews of this happening so perhaps check her out and currently has Cassandra as a duo partner on her profile

External Link/Members Only

Offline Devon Maverick

Hi

In my humble opinion you won't get better than English Rebecca and this girl ..they think a lot of each other too.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

They are both amazing girls and though I have not seen them as a Duo I have seen them individually ..you could not go wrong with them and they have 'worked together' ER has said.

It would certainly be a mind blowing experience !!

😊😊

Offline GoodIdea

I would want to have seen both girls before and also make sure the two girls get on with each other. I once had an indifferent session by not doing this....... :(

Good call. I'very reached out to Sophie (of Sophie and lola) to see if she's free for a meet and I think if all goes well I may book a follow up with her and lola.

Offline GoodIdea

I've not indulged but having seen the reviews before you could try EnglishRebecca121 as she has listed on here before about duo partners and there are reviews of this happening so perhaps check her out and currently has Cassandra as a duo partner on her profile

Ahh I've not contacted ER as she isn't available when I am but the thought of her in a duo is very appealing.

Offline GoodIdea

Hi

In my humble opinion you won't get better than English Rebecca and this girl ..they think a lot of each other too.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

They are both amazing girls and though I have not seen them as a Duo I have seen them individually ..you could not go wrong with them and they have 'worked together' ER has said.

It would certainly be a mind blowing experience !!

😊😊

Thanks for the tip but with ER off the cards (availability) I'd need to find someone else.

G

Offline sigmund

Beth and Hollie Love apparently work well together. I've seen Beth a couple of times but not Hollie.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i was going to say lara and vikki but they seem to now be in reading" :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

devonred

Can vouch for Lola and Sophie. The only thing I would note that in my last few visits with them there isn't a huge amount of interaction between them. Although I never particularity ask for it, I'm more interested having them both focused on me, but if you are after a full on girl on girl threesome maybe worth clarifying it with them before hand. Would also vouch for a Cassandra duo. When she worked with Alysia they were both full on each other (and me) so can imagine Cassandra's approach is still the same. Such a shame Alysia is no longer working  :cry:

alchemist

I agree with Devonred.  Sophie and Lola didn't interact much with each other when I met them but I still had a great time and would recommend. They both gave me their full attention for the entire punt and were great fun to be with.  Well worth a visit.

Offline Roth

BJanee offers duos but not sure who with. :unknown:  HollieLove I think? :unknown:

:rose: :rose: