Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curiouser and curiouser  (Read 1108 times)

Dave smith

External Link/Members Only

20 year old milf  :sarcastic: how old does she think her punters are  :dash:

Offline hottext72

She states 20, but real age probably closer to 30, which gets her towards MILF status     :sarcastic:

Offline buccdriver

20 year old Romanian 'mother' on AW for 6+ months, 44000 views, zero feedback.......... let me think about this for 2 milliseconds :scare:

Offline Qwerty

Romanians often don't seem to understand what the terms mean - milf, teen, ebony etc seem to be chucked in at random…

Offline HawkG

What does milfhood have to do with the age of the punter anyway? If you take it literally (don't) it's about the woman being a fanciable mother. Which a 20-y-o could be.

If you take it figuratively, then yeah it means she's older. But still says nothing about the age of the punter.

akka76

Indeed - seems Dave thinks someone who fucks a MILF secretly wants to bang their mother.  :scare:

Dave smith

I am of the understanding that it is all relative to the age of the two parties, I would say if the woman is around 20 years older than you then you can refer to her as a milf, I'm in my early 30's so anything late 40's and above I guess can be classed as a milf... Am I mistaken in this? If so I beg forgiveness for such misunderstanding

Dave smith

And in regards to someone wanting to sleep with their own mother,  I'm not going to dig too deep into the mind of Sigmund Frued... but there is a theory haha

Offline Roth

I am of the understanding that it is all relative to the age of the two parties, I would say if the woman is around 20 years older than you then you can refer to her as a milf, I'm in my early 30's so anything late 40's and above I guess can be classed as a milf... Am I mistaken in this? If so I beg forgiveness for such misunderstanding

Sounds a reasonable approach. :thumbsup: Ok fair enough some younger prossies can easily be mothers but I always think of MILFs as Mrs Robinson-like so older than me as a punter. :hi:

Offline Uoti2

if the woman is around 20 years older than you then you can refer to her as a milf
Sounds about right.
'Course, for some of us, that does make it difficult to organise a punt with a MILF. Just finding one who's still fairly well-preserved can take a lot of searching, but it's the digging that's really hard work, especially in this wet weather.

akka76

No - it is that the lady is a mother. She has a kid. She is a Mother that you like to fuck. MILFs are assumed to be oldr ladies I guess because 40 yr olds are assumed to have kids already, but there is lots of MILFS and GILFS younger that that.

Offline Billyreno

I thought a milf could be any age ,as long as they had kids
a older lady ( older then me ) would be a cougar ?