Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Charlotte (bishop Auckland)  (Read 4490 times)

Offline foggy30

Hi guys got booking with cheeky Charlotte next week just wondering if any body see her in past and is she anygood. Sorry can't do link of adultwork.

yorkshire123

Slightly different profile name than the one you mentioned but is the her?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tattooed.Gent

If that is her then it's Charlotte from Amour. Fairly certain she's been reviewed or mentioned once or twice and feedback from the forum has been favourable.

Offline GinGin

I think you're right. I had an amour incall with charlotte in Walker and she said she worked in BA on other days through AW. Canny punt, good looking, unshaven which was a nice surprise, a tad tall but who cares when you're horizontal. Think she's off on her hols soon though.

fundude09

Hi guys got booking with cheeky Charlotte next week just wondering if any body see her in past and is she anygood. Sorry can't do link of adultwork.

Did you manage to see her?

Offline foggy30

No on her hols back Monday seeing her tuesday

shengfan

David Larry

It's mentioned in her AW profile that she worked for Amour.

David Larry

She's a little corker her... why am I missing so many beauties, gonna check out her Amour profile now.

Online maxxblue

Im seeing her 3pm today  :yahoo:

Did you see her today, as she told me that she has extended her holidays until 22nd?

Offline foggy30

shengfan

Did you see her today, as she told me that she has extended her holidays until 22nd?

I sure did, more details will follow this afternoon. Foggy YHM my friend

Offline Samuel3120

So would you say positive or negative? Just could possibly see her today but won't book the time off if not great.

Thanks in advance!

shengfan

So would you say positive or negative? Just could possibly see her today but won't book the time off if not great.

Thanks in advance!

Very much poss, fill your boots

fundude09

Any reviews regarding her would be great and much appreciated.

Offline foggy30

Going to see Charlotte tommorow

Offline mrsaxon

Is it bishop Auckland where she works? I work in bishop but I am tempted to see her....

Offline foggy30

Yes in bishop but watch out for her neighbours they have cameras pointing onto her house as they know what she does for a living

Online maxxblue

Yes in bishop but watch out for her neighbours they have cameras pointing onto her house as they know what she does for a living

Have you had any problems with the neighbours? Did she tell you that her neighbours know what she does for a living, as she has only just moved to Bishop Auckland?

King Jim of the Toon

The last thing you need is your own You tube channel entering a WG's house. Not the best!!!

Offline foggy30

Yeah she mentioned it to me which was good of her think she does more outcalls than incalls