Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Same username for UK Punting and AdultWork?  (Read 1023 times)

Drarr

Do you guys use the same username for this forum and your AW profile (if you have one)?

Just wondering for security/privacy/secrecy reasons if it would be better to have two different nicknames - wouldn't want a prossie coming after me after a bad review or something!!!

Timmy2

No No No

Others are more qualified to give the reasons

Raddy

Offline Mansell

Use seperate name here, Aw and the email you use for both or even 2 emails, also seperate passwords, all just in case.

Just keep it all less traceable, also don;t put the day you saw a girl or anything that would mean she can know who it is on any reviews you do on here. ie arrived with my nice white trousers would be a bit of a give away !! sure you get my drift.

Drarr

Nice one lads, cheers. I thought as much

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vw

Nice one lads, cheers. I thought as much

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
So are you going to change one then ?

Online maxxblue

I stand to be corrected, but what does it matter?

If a punter has his AW account and UKP account linked, so what?

As long as fake details are used on both accounts, it isn't possible to link the accounts to the punter's real details, is it?

Or am I missing something?

Drarr

So are you going to change one then ?

No, i've just made an AW profile now  :D

vw

As long as fake details are used on both accounts, it isn't possible to link the accounts to the punter's real details, is it?

Nut jobs like worst case scenarios like McFly or that Black Woman From Wolverhampton Next getting upset here and them emailing all your aw conquests !

rorschach

Mine are different, the main reason is extra anonymity and I plan to post some reviews soon.

yorkshire123

Anyone got any (Mc) fly spray?

Offline HappyandLucky

As already posted, both keep them separate IMO. Punting phone and keeping accounts separate just removes any risk of stress that no one needs.

Online maxxblue

Nut jobs like worst case scenarios like McFly or that Black Woman From Wolverhampton Next getting upset here and them emailing all your aw conquests !

These nut jobs are welcome to do what they want - I don't give a monkeys. What difference does it make if anyone links AW with UKP?

vw

These nut jobs are welcome to do what they want - I don't give a monkeys. What difference does it make if anyone links AW with UKP?
Do what you want !  Just cuts a layer of potential stress out !

Offline HappyandLucky

Stress or shit avoidance IMO, but everyone has their own approach to punting  :hi:

Offline NelsonH

The main reason I joined here is so I can post a negative review without any AW provider knowing who left it.

If I review on here  I don't review on AW.
If I have reviewed on AW in the past I won't mention the girl on here.

This last rule of mine means you can't then go through the AW reviews and guess who I may be on AW.

It's a shame sometimes if somebody on here wants info about a girl on AW that I've reviewed on there.
Nevertheless I don't break this rule.

Online maxxblue

Do what you want !  Just cuts a layer of potential stress out !

I'm not being belligerent  :hi: - I just wondered what could go wrong if AW and UKP accounts are linked, as long as real details/emails etc, are not given?

Offline Silver Birch

I have 100% positive feedback on AW which I am sure helps me book some wgs more easily, but that could be trashed in an instant if a vindictive wg gave me a really bad feedback after knowing I had left her a negative feedback on here. Keeping my profiles separate has nothing to do with her discovering my true identity.

Timmy2

I have 100% positive feedback on AW which I am sure helps me book some wgs more easily, but that could be trashed in an instant if a vindictive wg gave me a really bad feedback after knowing I had left her a negative feedback on here. Keeping my profiles separate has nothing to do with her discovering my true identity.
+1
Raddy

If I need to post a negative on here I will request another UKP ID from ADMIN, because stupidly it is easy to link my accounts  dooooh

Raddy

Offline HappyandLucky

I'm not being belligerent  :hi: - I just wondered what could go wrong if AW and UKP accounts are linked, as long as real details/emails etc, are not given?

For me it's about risk avoidance. Post a bad report, unstable prossie decides it's her priority to troll you on here with either posts  or personal messages which could become like spam before Admin bans her. Why open yourself up to the risk in the first place. Keep them separate, simples  :hi:

vw

For me it's about risk avoidance. Post a bad report, unstable prossie decides it's her priority to troll you on here with either posts  or personal messages which could become like spam before Admin bans her. Why open yourself up to the risk in the first place. Keep them separate, simples  :hi:

Or the other way round.

Online maxxblue

I can see that there are some sensible reasons to keep accounts separate for those who use AW to book WG's, although this isn't something that I do.

johnnyboy61

Having had my two linked recently by a nutter who then started to contact the girls I had visited it turns out that no lasting damage was done. It did mean emailing all the girls that I had seen pretty quickly, asking them not to give any details of me away if another WG contacted them, no matter what they said I had done, and two of them received really nasty AW messages.

I got caught out by reviewing on UKP and leaving feedback on AW in close proximity so that the trail can be easily traced, but at the end of the day, so what? I think by going public straightaway, sending a return email saying I couldn't give a shit before blocking and then getting in touch first I managed to nullify the threat, and in any case having showed the email to the last WG I saw she said it was clear from the content that she/he had never met me anyway.

Offline smiths

Do you guys use the same username for this forum and your AW profile (if you have one)?

Just wondering for security/privacy/secrecy reasons if it would be better to have two different nicknames - wouldn't want a prossie coming after me after a bad review or something!!!

I don't need an A/W profile but if I did I would use different nicks, its basic common sense to me though I appreciate sadly some punters haven't got any, or aren't bothered.

As to a WG or other coming after you, if a punter follows the masses of advice posted on here that greatly reduces the chances of that been able too occur. If you use a punting phone paid for in cash and topped up in cash and/or a punting email address these can be changed so all a WG would have is your description UNLESS you have told them too much real info about yourself which goes against the advice given on here, and if driving park your car away from the WGs premises. That then leaves the WG or her pimp etc following you from a punt to your home as the only way of being able to out you, I imagine that's a VERY rare occurrence indeed, though that IS a guess, I do a basic check for this which I wont explain more on here for obvious reasons.

Engage brain, don't think with your dick, and never think a WG is your friend who you can tell your real life details to, they may be fine now but lose the plot sometime in the future deciding to out you, punting is NOT pulling, this point really is crucial in my view. Some WGs and their pimps are very damaged people who could be capable of who knows what low life behaviour so if you have something to lose in life by being outed as a punter read the advice on here and follow it EVERY time. And even if you think you have nothing to lose in life now, if you want to meet a partner in the future follow the same advice.

If your not bothered then that's up to you, hopefully nothing bad will happen, I prefer to be very careful myself but still be able to post on here, clearly if I wanted to be as anonymous as possible I wouldn't post on here about any punts at all.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:33:17 am by smiths »

Offline GreyDave

I don't need an A/W profile but if I did I would use different nicks, its basic common sense to me though I appreciate sadly some punters haven't got any, or aren't bothered.

As to a WG or other coming after you, if a punter follows the masses of advice posted on here that greatly reduces the chances of that been able too occur. If you use a punting phone paid for in cash and topped up in cash and/or a punting email address these can be changed so all a WG would have is your description UNLESS you have told them too much real info about yourself which goes against the advice given on here, and if driving park your car away from the WGs premises. That then leaves the WG or her pimp etc following you from a punt to your home as the only way of being able to out you, I imagine that's a VERY rare occurrence indeed, though that IS a guess, I do a basic check for this which I wont explain more on here for obvious reasons.

Engage brain, don't think with your dick, and never think a WG is your friend who you can tell your real life details to, they may be fine now but lose the plot sometime in the future deciding to out you, punting is NOT pulling, this point really is crucial in my view. Some WGs and their pimps are very damaged people who could be capable of who knows what low life behaviour so if you have something to lose in life by being outed as a punter read the advice on here and follow it EVERY time. And even if you think you have nothing to lose in life now, if you want to meet a partner in the future follow the same advice.

Spot on :thumbsup:

Rod trotter

+1
Raddy

If I need to post a negative on here I will request another UKP ID from ADMIN, because stupidly it is easy to link my accounts  dooooh

Raddy

No one is forced into a review.its not something you have to do just because you are a member here

johnnyboy61

As to a WG or other coming after you, if a punter follows the masses of advice posted on here that greatly reduces the chances of that been able too occur.
+1
If Admin is correct then I never even had any contact with the WG that came after me, but fortunately use of a simple PAYG punting phone with no links at all to any form of social media and a completely separate disposable punting email means that there is no way I can be traced through these (ok I know that IP addresses can be tracked, but few people have access to this info).

It's worth checking that you are still anonymous by running your punting contact information through Google now and again though just in case.

If a WG asks me to park in a certain place I never do, although if she has become a trusted regular I am more relaxed about parking nearby, which is why I had to email all the girls that I had seen just in case they had any personal info on me that could be tricked out of them.