Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback in profile- could be in error?  (Read 1465 times)

Offline od13218

If I see BB in a profile, I move on without a second thought. But it struck me the other day that occasionally random things things do appear in profiles that bear no relation to reality- and perhaps bareback may be listed by mistake.
Have any of you spotted it in the profile of someone who otherwise ticks all your boxes? If so have you ever asked about it- and received a convincing denial?
My concern is that if you asked explaining that you were concerned then she would most likely deny it but may be doing it anyway- and if you ask as if you're requesting it and it is a genuine mistake, she might refuse to see you. So a lose-lose!
Any thoughts?
Doug

Online Vinegar Strokes

Why bother even taking the risk? There's plenty of other non bb girls out there mistake or not.

Offline od13218

Agreed. I'm just curious as there was a girl I liked and was on the point of booking when I spotted it. Wondered if anyone else had a similar experience.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Agreed. I'm just curious as there was a girl I liked and was on the point of booking when I spotted it. Wondered if anyone else had a similar experience.

all the time

Offline pewpewpew

I've seen a few profiles where bareback or unprotected sex was on the likes list but somewhere in the profile it would say that you'd be permanently blocked if you ask about bareback. Not sure what that's about so i always avoid those ones

Buts there's been many times that I find a perfect girl then see bare back listed. I usually try to convince myself that it will be OK if I only get a bj or insist or protected sex but I always come to my senses before making any arrangments

Offline rubric

I presume it's a mistake at least some of the time - but as other posters said above, why take the risk.

I'm pretty sure translation errors as well as the number of women marking everything down as a 'like' is down to some errors - for instance there are a suspicious amount of AWers who have 'dogging' marked down as a like (I presume they mean doggy)

Offline Cuntminion

I imagine every service when creating a profile is manual selection only

Can't imagine aw automatically listing you for bareback gangbangs

So at best if unintentional the profile creator is lazy or stupid

Offline RedKettle

i search for BB and then blacklist - it is automatic as far as I am concerned.

If mistake that is tough - plenty of others to choose from.

markw

The really worrying thing is when they don't list bareback on the profile, but then when you meet them it turns out they do offer it. And in my experience they often don't even charge extra for it.

Offline purple_t

I'm sure there's some girls who list it just to get more results, or it was a mistake in the listing.

If they are going to be that unprofessional and/or sloppy, I'm not interested in seeing them anyway

The really worrying thing is when they don't list bareback on the profile, but then when you meet them it turns out they do offer it. And in my experience they often don't even charge extra for it.

please display links.

Offline buccdriver

I imagine every service when creating a profile is manual selection only

Can't imagine aw automatically listing you for bareback gangbangs

So at best if unintentional the profile creator is lazy or stupid

Girls have told me that there is a standard list of 'Likes' when they create their AW profile and she must then DE-SELECT the service(s) she doesn't provide............??

markw

please display links.

One I'm thinking off who is currently active, doesn't have any web presence. She only advertises in local papers, AFAIK.

Another one whom I suspect of offering it, you have already seen and reviewed.

tonysoprano

There are girls who leave bareback in their profiles because they believe it generates more calls.

Daft really but it's up to them, it seems some EE girls are convinced it helps business.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:35:26 pm by tonysoprano »

One I'm thinking off who is currently active, doesn't have any web presence. She only advertises in local papers, AFAIK.

Another one whom I suspect of offering it, you have already seen and reviewed.
so which name in which paper please?
thanks

markw

As I don't want to encourage bareback, for everyone's safety, I can't name her, I'm afraid.

Offline od13218

As I don't want to encourage bareback, for everyone's safety, I can't name her, I'm afraid.
I think the point of naming her is to help the rest of us to avoid her...

markw

Normally that would be the case, but I don't think HP is intending to avoid her.

Timmy2

Normally that would be the case, but I don't think HP is intending to avoid her.
Are you sure you meant to say that?

Raddy

Offline HappyandLucky

Either post with facts or why bother posting. This membership is about choices and those that wish to protect themselves.  :hi:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I do wonder about this as well, I often see some profiles of really hot looking EE girls and they nearly always list bareback. You`d kind of expect it from rough old skanks, but not young hotties. And from the few I`ve seen (not barebackers) who`ve listed other services such as OWO, CIM and kissing, and then say they don`t do any of them, they act as if they don`t know what`s on their profile. So it`s possible it`s the pimp just ticking very box, or the girls not really knowing what everything means. The trouble is, if I see it listed I wouldn`t take the chance, so they must be losing money from your average punters.

Offline maxxblue

Are you for real?

Offline HappyandLucky

And for the rest of us that prefer to avoid? Just my opinion but HP is open about his preferences which is to be commended, not to be mocked. Perhaps your phrasing just came across to me in the wrong way.

Offline collector

+1 with everyone. Name and shame otherwise there is no point to be in this forum.