Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlineVIP. Reading Outcall. Oddball with gorgeous body  (Read 586 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7468095) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Jack Flash

External Link/Members Only

Details:
March. Evening
Outcall £180 1 hr plus £20 taxi fare

Prelude:
Initial delayed reply to my email then agreed meeting. Further comms all good via WhatsApp. On the day she sent lots of messages including short video of her face – promising.
Insisted I send a taxi for her. Never done this before but OK, it was a bit of a faff.
Eventually arrived a few mins late.

Venue:
Novotel Central Reading. No keycard needed for lift. Good sized room with mirrors.

Services:
Kissing (light), OWO, finger play, RO

The Girl/Woman:
Looked really good. Spanish/Brazilian origin. Attractive face with plump lips and excellent body just like pictures on AW profile. Wearing a LBD with holdups. Thought I was in for a great time.

The Meeting:
Breezed into the room with a big smile on her face and started chattering away. Not sure what she was talking about a lot of the time. I think her understanding of English is flimsy but she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Started with light kissing and progressed to slowly undressing her. Gorgeous big firm natural boobs which she seemed to enjoy being fondled. Kissed down to pussy with prominent lips. She seemed to enjoy them being kissed and no objection to fingers in. I then suggested that she suck my cock and that is where it started to go downhill. She has a really strange technique where she holds the base and then rubs her big lips up and down the shaft without taking it into her mouth. I tried to get her to put it in her mouth but after putting just the tip in she reverted to the previous practice. Oh well I suggested we fuck and after rubbering up we fucked in several positions. Great feelings and sights although there was a lot of ‘Oh yes, yes’ and ‘fuck me, fuck me’ and then peals of laughter in a loud voice. She seemed slightly unhinged. Suggested we finish with CIM and she agreed so cover off and she started the ridiculous sliding lips up and down the side of my cock malarky. I could not get her to put my cock fully in her mouth. Fuck this I thought; this is never going to work. So I got her to put a cover on and fucked her in doggie to finish. Disappointing.

Summary: Attractive girl with a great body but a bit unhinged and strange OWO technique.

Cons:  Only light kissing, difficult to understand, weird OWO

Pros:    Good comms. Great body.

Would I return? No

Offline casio38

Agreed she is quite eccentric/borderline loopy during the session and has a bit of strange oral technique.
Saw her a few years ago for a full service meet, but ended up with a strange oral and massage only meet but at a reduced price at least because she has seen a lot of action that day no doubt.