Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Staff wanted  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Likeateddybear

External Link/Members Only

Times are clearly tough at Blair street.  New blood needed

Offline Name Not Found

I wonder if they're a non-discriminatory equal-opportunities employer? I might apply.

Offline Moby Dick

I would have thought there was always an opening or two :sarcastic:

Offline myothernameis

One thing missing from the advert

Flexible shifts, hours and terms to suit you. Work as many or as few shifts as you wish and the hours and days that suit your lifestyle in a clean, friendly, safe and secure working environment.

You maybe required to have sex with clients

Offline Name Not Found

You maybe required to have sex with clients

I was thinking more I could help out with interviews and training?

Offline Joey4141

Haha - cannot be a real ad, surely?

Offline Name Not Found

Offline nike

Back in the day, all the saunas used to advertise, for staff, in the classified adds section of the local papers, in Edinburgh.

Offline willie loman

Back in the day, all the saunas used to advertise, for staff, in the classified adds section of the local papers, in Edinburgh.

thats true, then they would print shock horror articles about what went on in saunas

Offline Matrix

thats true, then they would print shock horror articles about what went on in saunas

Aye and be written by "our man on the inside".

Offline Scotty

I haven't been in a sauna since before covid. Blair Street used to be one of the better ones and had some good staff that you could count on. I always booked in advance to ensure who I saw. LSS seems to have cut it's hours, I walk past it regularly and see the open/closed sign. I never use it as I live very close and would risk being spotted. It is always hit and miss to turn up and take a chance, attractiveness does not equate to quality of service.
Very few reviews on the saunas in Edinburgh now and all the good staff seem to have moved on, pity. If any of you guys have any recommendations please share them. Even the massage options seem to be drying up.

Offline Name Not Found

If any of you guys have any recommendations please share them.

That's kind of what this forum does  :wacko:

Offline Will2k

Said nothing about training or professional development?