Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for a full service massage in or near to portsmouth?  (Read 756 times)

Offline reece187

I have never visited a massage parlour so am quite nervous, however I have read quite a few reviews on places around the area so I have a rough idea of where to look at.

Can anybody give some recommendations of where I should visit if I am looking for the complete full service..lol

If anyone can advise on who and where that would be great

Thanks in advance..

Offline Belikinmmm

I have had some great experiences here, alot depends on the sp and also whether she finds you attractive I think but I have met a couple of really hot young girls here willing to do everything.
External Link/Members Only

Offline reece187

Thanks for replying. I have read many reviews on this place, and I am considering it as one of the places I will go to in the next couple of days. Do they have a backdoor entrance? Any advice before going there?

Offline timsussex

No need for a dirty mac, park down the road - lots of free parking round there and walk in as if you know what you are doing. Dont hang around outside - confidence is the key.

Decide what you want and put yourself in their hands - they've seen it all before

Offline sunbunny

They usually charge more for using the backdoor entrance.

Offline timsussex

Offline Hantsolo

They usually charge more for using the backdoor entrance.

Beat me to it!  :lol: :D