Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to see wonder Bella in Reading?  (Read 1247 times)

Offline fartknocker

Hi, I've been reading this girl's profile, has anyone tried her?

Offline berksboy

Thanks Royal , she looks hot !

Offline fartknocker

Thanks everyone, I'm still not sure about spending £60 on her. I'll think about it and let you know if I do.

Offline zulu-lance

I had reported my experience on wonder Bella here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94165.msg1185343#msg1185343

I booked to see Sweet eli this week External Link/Members Only. Door opened to find wonder Bella standing. Said I came to see her friend, replied she is busy. Well I was horny and thought fuck it, so went ahead with her for 30 minutes. Boy, was she amazing this time around. Plenty of DFK, chirping away all the time, attentive OWO, took a solid pounding in both her holes, wasn't in any rush at all and finished CIM. I think this must have been the best £60 I have spent on a whore :thumbsup:

However, still trying t figure out how services can alter so diametrically, she said she recognised me from the last visit, not sure whether that's a good thing :unknown: or maybe she has been spending some time on here :D

The friend exists as I saw her bra and thong in the other bedroom as I was leaving, shame couldn't see her in person, so any feedback on Sweet eli would be much appreciated.

Online royal_male

do you think this is her friend as well?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or any info on this..?