Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Preferences Barwell/ Victoria House  (Read 1467 times)

Offline wokingguyforfun

Hello, I'm looking to get a gauge on which people prefer Aroma in Barwell or Victoria House in Lutterworth?

Offline Mickyboy

Personally, I prefer VH but have had some great experiences at Aroma, all down to the individual I suppose

Offline EastMidsBloke

Been to both quite a few times.
I think Victoria House is better as you have proper big beds in bigger, better rooms.
Full service always on offer at VH, hit and miss at AS.
Either one is a little bit pot-luck on seeing a new girl, as unless she's been reviewed on here, you have no idea of the details of their services (OWO or OW, Kissing or no kissing etc or indeed, anything other than Massage/Hand relief at AS)
I've no doubt I'll be going back to both again - I'll take the massages at AS and the lot at VH.
I will add that they are the only two parlours I've been to.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

My good friend Charlie Hutton is your man on VH. He has all the knowledge on that place.

Online mr.bluesky

Been to both quite a few times.
I think Victoria House is better as you have proper big beds in bigger, better rooms.
Full service always on offer at VH, hit and miss at AS.
Either one is a little bit pot-luck on seeing a new girl, as unless she's been reviewed on here, you have no idea of the details of their services (OWO or OW, Kissing or no kissing etc or indeed, anything other than Massage/Hand relief at AS)
I've no doubt I'll be going back to both again - I'll take the massages at AS and the lot at VH.
I will add that they are the only two parlours I've been to.

I would say Victoria House is better if your going for a " full service " better rooms and probably better choice of ladies. Although Sylvia Star is my favourite at Aroma Barwell. Just a shame she doesn't do a full service only b2b. Haven't been to VH in a long time. I'd agree Charlie Hutton is your  go to guy.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 08:21:53 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Charliehutton

My good friend Charlie Hutton is your man on VH. He has all the knowledge on that place.

Not for a couple of years, though, MotC, so I'm a bit out of date. I do think it's far and away the classiest place around, with the air of a real Gentlemen's Retreat, although in fairness I can't compare it with Aroma as I've never been. I always keep an eye on their reviews, and very few guys ever leave disappointed.

Offline wokingguyforfun

Not for a couple of years, though, MotC, so I'm a bit out of date. I do think it's far and away the classiest place around, with the air of a real Gentlemen's Retreat, although in fairness I can't compare it with Aroma as I've never been. I always keep an eye on their reviews, and very few guys ever leave disappointed.

Nice one, good to know. Can you message me so I can ask a few questions?

Offline Charliehutton

No, but by all means ask away on here and I'll answer as best I can :hi:

Offline wokingguyforfun

No, but by all means ask away on here and I'll answer as best I can :hi:

Ok sure, I'm looking to go Saturday, what would your choice be from

Cleo
Emily
Gemma

Offline Charliehutton

Cleo
Emily
Gemma

I haven't had the pleasure with any of the three I'm afraid, wgff; as I said to MotC, I'm a bit out of date with the place. It might be worth asking on the regional forum, or just turning up on spec and hoping at least two of the three are available. A bit high risk, but with being so close to the motorway they do a lot of 'drop-in' business, rather than just booked appointments. There's a gallery of uncensored photos of all the girls in reception, so at least you'd get a guide for future reference. Good luck!

Online mr.bluesky

Cleo
Emily
Gemma

Purely going by the available photos which don't really give too much away but I'd go for Gemma
She's also the only one that has been reviewed so you'll have some idea of what your getting.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 07:32:18 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline wokingguyforfun

I haven't had the pleasure with any of the three I'm afraid, wgff; as I said to MotC, I'm a bit out of date with the place. It might be worth asking on the regional forum, or just turning up on spec and hoping at least two of the three are available. A bit high risk, but with being so close to the motorway they do a lot of 'drop-in' business, rather than just booked appointments. There's a gallery of uncensored photos of all the girls in reception, so at least you'd get a guide for future reference. Good luck!

Is it safe and discreet enough?

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0

Have a brush-up on the site rules   :thumbsup:

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:16:08 am by Iloveoral »

Online mr.bluesky

Is it safe and discreet enough?

Yes it's safe and pretty discreet.  Although it is on the main road going into Lutterworth you go in and out through an archway into a side door. This place is long established must have been going well over 20 years. No signage on the building to say it's a massage parlour apart from a plaque saying Victoria House.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 06:38:16 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline unknownking123

I've been to Barwell before and seen Sylvia Star but not gone full service with anyone else there. Am I right in saying that in either place it would be just one pop during the booked time?