Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Briannadvine?? Aldershot  (Read 332 times)

Offline Markyboy9871

I'm a bit of a sucker for the Romanian look. Love the long hair gypsy look. Just wondering if anyone has seen this wg. Local to me and really up my street. She has no reviews but a lot of pics in her gallery External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 06:34:17 pm by Markyboy9871 »

Offline Bonker

You're in for a whole lot of disappointment my friend.
Just check this site for reviews and and opinions of Romanian SPs.

Offline Markyboy9871

I thought it probably would be, was hoping someone may have toft, I'll have a look at some reviewed options a pick from them thanks. 

Offline berksboy

Yep i also like the Romanian look but 1 she is not that hot and 2 as per Bonker they will let you down , its a shame as some look so hot ! if only they upped their service level they would clear up . Hate to say but would pay more it only they put out.

Offline Stiver1

So i have seen her friend (link below) who imo is better looking and has a better body. As people have said if they put more effort into the job they would be amazing. Crissy2002 is way better looking in real life compared to the pictures on her profile and she was really friendly and bubbly but kind of wanted to get you finished off as quickly as possible as she did with me haha. I will be leaving a review on her shortly.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Markyboy9871

I know it's such a shame, I've just seen your review on her really disappointing as she looks really hot