Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this the same Lauren at Amour?  (Read 600 times)

Offline paul9195

While looking for reviews for Lauren at Amour I found this and not sure if it's the same one. The pics and age are all different but who know? Here's the link to the review I found: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218866.0

Here's the link to her on Amour that I'm interested in: External Link/Members Only

Offline tynetunnel

No idea but there’s plainly a fault on my iPad! Amours website describes her as a blonde, yet the pics show dark hair :unknown: I’ll have to up the screen brightness a bit more....  :cool:

Offline Kev3773

While looking for reviews for Lauren at Amour I found this and not sure if it's the same one. The pics and age are all different but who know? Here's the link to the review I found: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218866.0

Here's the link to her on Amour that I'm interested in: External Link/Members Only
Highly unlikely, one is 22, 5'7" and dress size 6 the other 29, 5'10" and size14.
Now I know girls are often economical with the truth but those discrepancies would be pushing it a bit !!

Offline paul9195

Highly unlikely, one is 22, 5'7" and dress size 6 the other 29, 5'10" and size14.
Now I know girls are often economical with the truth but those discrepancies would be pushing it a bit !!

Lol I know but as the above poster mentioned the hair colour and the images don't match up. So that made me unsure.

Offline Happynerd

She's on my backlog of reviews to write up, but seen her recently and can confirm the age, hair colour etc written on the page are correct. I do think putting up pictures which are clearly out of date is poor form by the agency however.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 10:48:04 am by Happynerd »

Offline paul9195

She's on my backlog of reviews to write up, but seen her recently and can confirm the age, hair colour etc written on the page are correct. I do think putting up pictures which are clearly out of date is poor form by the agency however.

It seems like they've updated her pics just now. Do you mind sharing little of what she's like before your full review? Maybe stuff she does or how her face looks or something, thanks

Offline Shitehawk

Definitely not the same Lauren as reviewed by Wayne.....I haven't seen the new one but saw the old one many moons ago and the current one is totally different in age, size etc.

Offline Happynerd

It seems like they've updated her pics just now. Do you mind sharing little of what she's like before your full review? Maybe stuff she does or how her face looks or something, thanks

Done the review for you, was just easier that way!

Offline paul9195