Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adrienne HoD  (Read 3133 times)

78 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (78 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline bedhedred

Decided to book £100/45 minutes.

She's tall, slim and pretty, so I wouldn't worry about what's behind the frosted glass in her photos. I did wonder if she'd had some filler in her lips but I can't be sure.

I lay on the bed. She got on all fours and came over. There was some light FK, and she brought her nips over to be sucked - telling me to go easy on them. Instead of kissing me slowly over several minutes to get in the moment, she jumped straight into owo on my still flaccid dick. It perked up soon enough.

Her owo was pretty good. She has a long tongue and it snaked around my cock for a good 20 minutes I'd say. She could get fairly deep without gagging on it. Throughout the oral she teased and rasped my nuts with her long red fingernails.

Once wooden, I asked if I could stand in front of the mirror, while she knelt. It was nice to look down and see her working my dick from 2 angles. A little later, I knelt while she got on all fours with her lovely wide arse in the air. There was a 2nd mirror to show me that ass and pussy shot from behind. Excellent.

I asked to continue in 69 and she obliged. I got my tongue in as far as it would go whilst handling her generous ass. All the while she continued her work on my dick without flinching.

She seemed to fake an orgasm to bring the 69 to an end. She rubbered me up and I entered her in doggy.

The finish was me pumping her in mish. I kissed her neck a few times but she found it ticklish so I backed off. In the end she stuck her long tongue in my mouth as I came.

I wouldn't say I clicked with her as occasionally happens with others. Her attitude was more PSE than GFE and she kept up quite a stream of dirty talk once my cock wasn't obstructing her mouth. If I was looking for GFE again I'd head to Nicola.

Action time: 30 minutes. It could have been a bit longer if she'd lingered over the initial foreplay, and that would have made it a stronger positive, but it was still roughly worth the entry fee.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magnetico

I don't see CIM on her likes list?

Offline bedhedred

I don't see CIM on her likes list?

She stuck her tongue in my mouth. It was not a case of CIM.