Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi (Was Miley) - Temptations Prestwich  (Read 710 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Punt was 3 or 4 weeks ago, sorry not much detail but it's already fading in my memory which pretty well cements it as a Neutral, not sure why she's changed her name in the last week or 10 days but she was called Miley when I punted her.

Well know parlour previously SS

I hadn't seen her before the punt but liked the look of her pictures on the website, think they may be different ones now and have changed in the last few days.
I saw her in reception from a distance before going to the room and thought jackpot as she looked really good however closer in the room I wasn't quite so impressed.

Chatty / friendly enough but just no spark or connection, no fingers allowed and only basic lip kissing, her profile doesn't list them however i'm sure at least one of these was on offer when I booked as I remember being disappointed at the time and thinking OK so i've been "Discretioned out"

OWO was OK then sex in mish before finishing in doggy, all very functional but not really worth a 100 mile round trip, no shocks but no electric spark either, Neutral all day and night long

Quickest review i've ever written  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Clitheroelad

Ive noticed a lot of their girls have very limited extras.

Offline Kool Keef

Cheers for the review, i've got her on my list but had a feeling she'd be limited/vanilla but she looks good on the pics & stats, when you say 'disappointed' when you saw her closer why was that?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Struggling to recall exactly now as the punt is fading fast in my memory but I remember thinking it at the time, profile says size 8 but she's bigger than than and i'd put her between a 10 and 12.
She's not fat but just her tummy isn't toned and she had that sort of slight bloating of her lower stomach area
She looked great from across the other side of reception at a quick glance but close up there was a fair bit of make up / foundation etc

Hope that helps a bit, what I used to like about the place during the SS days was getting in reception 10 or 15 minutes early so you could eyeball the other girls and add them to your HL

Offline Kool Keef

Okay, cheers for the info, I don't mind a 10 or 12 tbh, I saw Laylah there not too long ago & have a feeling she'll be similar to her, bit mechanical.
I like that this place is bringing in, generally, younger & hotter looking girls than most of the other Manc parlours, lord knows the scene needs it, but it's hit & miss in my experience.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah you're right the selection seems to have improved at this parlour and they now have 3/4 girls on every day whereas a year or so ago it was only a couple and then if someone didn't show up.
I've very fond memories of this place and it would be a shame if it didn't survive so while it's a 100 mile trip for me I try to make the effort every so often.

As always with a punt there's a certain amount of YMMV so while she doesn't list kissing who knows you may have a great punt and I often find it's partly about the expectation going in as to whether or not it feels like an OK / good or great experience, anyway have a good one  :drinks: