Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella - La Maison - Bury  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Blake91

External Link/Members Only

There’s been a lot of controversy around Isabella, some having bad experiences and some having good
Me personally it good

I saw her pictures last weekend and thought wow she looks fine especially that booty so I decided to head to lamaison with my mate who was abit sceptical seeing her, (separate booking of course) reminding about the bad experiences with Romanians and Brazilians
Anyway I ignored him and booked her for 30 minutes just to test the water

When I arrived 10 minutes early the receptionist said I’ll give Issabella a shout and she will show you to the room after seeing her in the flesh I asked the receptionist I possibly might extend for a hour booking to the receptionist said yes you can if nobody phones up and books
Brilliant,she showed to the room my eyes literally were glued to her bum the tight little thong 🤤
When we got to the room she asked if I wanted music, yeah ok always better with background music

Isabella’s photos are very accurate she has a amazing curvaceous body

Her English isn’t the best like what most people said
I explained I’d like a Gfe experience owo with kissing and to be fair she did dfk with me while I grabbed her arse cheeks which are more than a handful

After dfk which was pretty decent I decided let see if her orals any good, so rather than ask to give me a blowjob I just guided her down to my cock I thought it would be easier than explaining and like fish to water she know what to do her oral technique is very slow and sensual and not very deep

More kissing Condom on I decided to fuck her doggy with me standing , while fucking her she made the cutest little moans it was really turning me on
While pounding away as fast and hard as I could I noticed her bum hole looked really tempting (ps she told me to slow down)

I asked if we could do anal to which she said yes “extra” I said yes fine
I also asked if I could extend for a hour to which she said yes ok normally the girls ask the receptionist first but she didn’t and I couldn’t be bothered questioning her

Anyway we picked up were we left of I was about it fuck her ass, I think she gathered I was really horny and wanted fuck her brains out so she tells me to go very slow to which I did until she opened up then I literally fucked her full speed in all fairness to her she tuck it well but in the end I think was too much she explained in broken English I’m sore fuck my pussy instead

Quick shower freshen up and more kissing more owo condom on
Cowgirl with her is a sight to behold but like more women she didn’t do this position for long switch to standing doggy position after this we switched to standing missionary I unleashed full speed fucking in this position, she’s quiet flexible you can move her legs in a few different positions
She was dripping in sweat and so was I

Time was ticking and I knew it had been over a hour because I had my watch on any I pulled my cock out slapped it on her clit because I couldn’t cum she asked why I explained I fucked two girls earlier that morning

She jumped into the shower and kind of told me to wank myself off after seeing that amazing body in the shower I got there spunked into the shower cubicle she helped squeeze every last drop

Overall good experience

Paid my extra room fee when I left

Time spent 1h:20m

£190

Offline itslavish

Sounds like you had the time of your life  :D
How do you do the standing missionary? Always been curious and wanted to try

Offline Kool Keef

3 punts in a day??
Any jobs going at your place Blake?